Sponsored

Anyone want my Bronco Raptor reservation?

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What color are you guys going with? I'm going with Black, hence the black leather.
Code orange. Mine is basically the same as the one you saw at the auto shows

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will sell fast if you price it $10k less than all the other dealers. Easy $20k profit.

Cgriswol

Raptor
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
big money these will bring

Sponsored

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I meant what exterior color, to go with your chosen interior.
Looks like it’s unanimous Code Orange for everyone. Going blue leather to get color fade in seats and darker dash insert.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Also the darker dash insert (where Bronco name is) looks much better. Not a fan of the bright silver.
I think optioning the leather seats may upgrade the steering wheel to leather too, no?

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think optioning the leather seats may upgrade the steering wheel to leather too, no?
I think they are the same for all trims. But you get heated wheel with Lux. Tried to confirm on B&P but it’s acting up for me right now.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t want one. Id rather build a Badlands 2dr put a 5.0 or 7.3 in with the 4.7 gearing and stick shift with added Bronco DR suspension.

Can I do all that for $120k total? Haha

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The carpet flooring is a huge downside with the leather seat option.

Sponsored

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Code orange, black leather and orange seatbelts (love colored seat belts!). I was going vinyl but really wanted heated seats for the times I leave the roof off too early in the season. One of the main reasons I was going with the vinyl was for the wash out floor. Ultimately decided I would get more use out of the heated/power seats than I would the washout floor. Now if I could just get my order in when Fords systems are up and running!

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tracking on the taxes. Happy to do that. Just curious to see what kind of stipulations the dealer or Ford might try to put on this.
Ford has said they are not putting stipulations on Braptor orders. The dealer can require you to sign any disclaimer they chose though.

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There's alot to consider for flipping it unless you have access to a friend or family member at a dealer that can help facilitate the transactions.

You buy it call it $75k, you pay the sales tax, you take out the loan so call it $80k all in- the title now has a lien on it. You will wait for that title a month or so, you have to find a buyer at 85-95 to make it worth your aggravation and risk, they have to get financed for a used car - that is selling $15-20k above MSRP (difficult- but not impossible) . You have interest cost and insurance cost on this while you are waiting for title, also maybe very nervous about making sure nothing happens to it while you are waiting for all the paperwork to clear. Then you need to payoff the loan in order to have a lien release to actually flip the title and transfer to your buyer. Not sure I know a buyer in their right mind that will fork over 90k for a car they can't take possession of, title or insure themselves. It's alot more difficult than everyone makes it sound - this isn't a used $8000 Accord. If either the original buyer or the secondary buyer had the cash to buy it and flip it yeah - not an issue - but I'm guessing that having 2 people with an idle 80-90 k lying around just to buy and flip a Bronco is a bit of a unicorn. But that's just me.
As someone who has worked in the industry for 25 years, and currently at a Ford dealership, this is the only valuable and likely, accurate information in this entire thread. 🍻👍

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This tread is BS. Guy joined yesterday, his profile pick is "Raptor" but now wants to give his golden ticket away. Not a great troll job, but still a troll. Doesn't want to be stuck with a $60K car he can't sell....please.

I do have a serious issue to discuss. I have a First Edition but can't afford the gas, willing to trade straight up for a used Jeep Liberty. Anyone want to trade? Would also consider a Daihatsu Feroza (but only in good to moderate condition).
Would you consider a 2006 Rav4 with the highly desirable 2GR-FE V6 engine? 135k flawless miles and it flat out hauls the mail. 20mpg all day long. Make me an offer :)

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is day 1?
I have read on here in the reservations forum that the first 24 hours from reservations opening on 7/13/2020 (8pm EST?) are considered Day 1. I could very well be wrong, but my 7/14/2020 10am PST reservation was delivered 11/4/2021. YMMV.
Sponsored