Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Found on their site:

"Please confirm your dealer prior to placing your order. You will not be able to change your dealer once your order is placed. If you would like to change the dealership associated with your reservation before you order, please contact a member of our Bronco Support Team at 1-800-334-4375."
Oh ok. I converted mine to an order.
Sponsored

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That makes a significant difference if that is the case. I have an ORDER. I have a whole thread on when I tried last time, I think there were about 20 of us trying and one was successful.

My mistake. I'm kinda surprised people still have reservations they never converted to an order!
People waiting for the other limited editions and Raptor

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That makes a significant difference if that is the case. I have an ORDER. I have a whole thread on when I tried last time, I think there were about 20 of us trying and one was successful.

My mistake. I'm kinda surprised people still have reservations they never converted to an order!
Don't be surprised, I'm one of those patient folks, 😂. I have a reservation (Aug 2020) for a BB 4Dr that I'll convert to an order at the latest possible time for MY2022. Just waiting on Ford to get their QC in order so I can get the ball rolling. The only negative is I had wanted a AMB, but it's no longer available 😏.

crimsonhokie

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Civic Si, '17 Ducati Supersport S
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has anyone switched dealers with an unconverted reservation and a Raptor “golden ticket?” My fiancée’s dealer just said today it would be a $25k adm…that’s a no from me dog.

Alfa

Wildtrak
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received this statement in an email from my dealer last year:

Our records today show that your unique reservation placard has not yet been converted into an actual order. That said, I’m happy to share with you that your reservation is still current and in good standing so long as we achieve conversion by March 19, 2021.

So basically they forced me to convert and agree to a full price deal. I read that as MSRP, but now I am not sure. I emailed them back after I received my Raptor notification and they told me that I had to talk to the sales manager about price.

I haven't had time to talk to the sale manager so I don't know what is their definition of full price.

I would not have converted yet as I was waiting for the Raptor.

Sponsored

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Oh you can guess what their definition of "full price" is gonna be ... not MSRP sadly.

JDMD

Raptor
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

ford transfer system was down as of ten min ago, but absolutely no issues with getting through and getting it processed. Email should come in once system is back up. Thanks Kathy!!

JDMD

Raptor
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has anyone switched dealers with an unconverted reservation and a Raptor “golden ticket?” My fiancée’s dealer just said today it would be a $25k adm…that’s a no from me dog.
I just did this. Talked to another dealership that confirmed they could take my reservation, convert to order, swap to BRaptor and would give it to me at MSRP. Ford hotline had no issues other than system down with transferring

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ford transfer system was down as of ten min ago, but absolutely no issues with getting through and getting it processed. Email should come in once system is back up. Thanks Kathy!!
I just did this. Talked to another dealership that confirmed they could take my reservation, convert to order, swap to BRaptor and would give it to me at MSRP. Ford hotline had no issues other than system down with transferring
Okay, so you didn't actually transfer a BRaptor reservation/allocation. You were just able to transfer an existing reservation to a dealer who promised you a BRaptor at MSRP. Let us know how it works out for you.

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey JDMD. What is the name of your dealership in MD? I don't mind driving from NJ and my dealer is not getting back to me at all. If you can share a salesman as well, it would be very much appreciated. thank you.

Sponsored

smurph91

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Was that a converted order or a reservation?

JDMD

Raptor
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Was that a converted order or a reservation?
it was a reservation that has now been converted to an order at the new dealership. I’m pretty sure once it’s in an order status you’re locked in at the dealer.
Sponsored