Sponsored

Anyone want my Bronco Raptor reservation?

Cgriswol

Raptor
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I saw someone said they would receive theirs in May I’m not sure how that’s even possible
Sponsored

JLendo18

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 1st Edition Bronco Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How much risk do you think would there be that I couldn’t flip it for a small profit fairly quickly and easily?
Nick,

No risk at all... I bought the 4 dr First Edition and after I inquired about the Broco Raptor with my sales guy he told me he would get back to me. I got a text while on springbreak with the kids that I can get the dealership raptor but it would be 30k over MSRP and I would have to let him know as soon as possible. I called him about 2 hours later and it was gone. I wasnt going to be willing to pay that much over msrp out of principle but there are plenty out there who will. And just so you have no fear, I will buy it from you 100% and would throw in some extra cash and willing to work on the swap suggestion of buying a regular 2 door for you but would likely be delayed till 2023. Or like one of the other post said, buy it and resell it for a 20-30k profit. You will not have a problem with selling it. let me know if you want to sell it to me.

MishMashBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Searching through the thread and folks talking about reselling - has anyone found out for sure if Dealers are going to make folks sign some sort of "First Right Of Refusal" doc that makes the dealer first in line if you try and flip it? First of all, is that legal? Secondly..that may slow a lot of this talk all down.

I am stoked about buying my Cactus Grey Raptor. I intend to keep it....but for f sakes if i decide I want to sell...I should be allowed to and to whomever....especially if I hold title and no lein

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Searching through the thread and folks talking about reselling - has anyone found out for sure if Dealers are going to make folks sign some sort of "First Right Of Refusal" doc that makes the dealer first in line if you try and flip it? First of all, is that legal? Secondly..that may slow a lot of this talk all down.

I am stoked about buying my Cactus Grey Raptor. I intend to keep it....but for f sakes if i decide I want to sell...I should be allowed to and to whomever....especially if I hold title and no lein
We will be using that form. It's intended to keep the flippers at bay, making it more hassle than it's worth. ADMs accomplish much the same thing, but dealers like us aren't charging ADM on Golden Ticket holders. We've had people tell us straight up they intend to flip standard Broncos, we had one particular case where a customer tried to recruit my salesperson into flipping it for them, which introduces a whole host of other issues.

MishMashBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We will be using that form. It's intended to keep the flippers at bay, making it more hassle than it's worth. ADMs accomplish much the same thing, but dealers like us aren't charging ADM on Golden Ticket holders. We've had people tell us straight up they intend to flip standard Broncos, we had one particular case where a customer tried to recruit my salesperson into flipping it for them, which introduces a whole host of other issues.

So wait how does that work? Again, no intention on my end to flip / bs / etc but how is that legally enforceable?

If I am buying the truck outright...no lein, etc...like im holding the title ONLY in my name? And if its a true "first right of refusal", then all that means is Ford would have to match whatever offer I get for my truck and purchase back from me at that price. Right?

Im more curious than anything because i've never heard of such a thing for a vehicle until this forum.....other items...but not a car.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So wait how does that work? Again, no intention on my end to flip / bs / etc but how is that legally enforceable?

If I am buying the truck outright...no lein, etc...like im holding the title ONLY in my name? And if its a true "first right of refusal", then all that means is Ford would have to match whatever offer I get for my truck and purchase back from me at that price. Right?

Im more curious than anything because i've never heard of such a thing for a vehicle until this forum.....other items...but not a car.
I'm not a lawyer, so I have no idea on the mechanics of it. I do know Ford famously settled on a Ford GT case with John Cena.

I don't expect it to occur, as it's usually more hassle than it's worth for the flipper.
Sponsored