Sponsored

Anyone want my Bronco Raptor reservation?

Dana

Outer Banks
First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you think it would be easy to sell right away? I don’t want to risk being $60k in debt lol
Nick,
You could be the worst salesman on the planet and make a lot of money in a very short time. There is virtually NO RISK....DO IT NOW!

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Code orange, black leather and orange seatbelts (love colored seat belts!). I was going vinyl but really wanted heated seats for the times I leave the roof off too early in the season. One of the main reasons I was going with the vinyl was for the wash out floor. Ultimately decided I would get more use out of the heated/power seats than I would the washout floor. Now if I could just get my order in when Fords systems are up and running!
The MGV seats are heated. I like manual seats over power unless the power also has memory. Power are slow, it’s quicker to yank the handle and slide it.

None

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ordered mine outside of a reservation and may sell. Hopefully the Code Orange will be desirable.

Sponsored

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No interest in selling mine - even at the stupid prices. However couldn't a vehicle escrow company facilitate a large transaction and title transfer. I know ebay has a company they suggest using for specialty vehicle sales. They hold the funds until vehicle is taken possession of. I would think they would handle the tittle transfer also. I've Never used these but thought about it when selling an RV a few years ago.

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The MGV seats are heated. I like manual seats over power unless the power also has memory. Power are slow, it’s quicker to yank the handle and slide it.
Ford Bronco Anyone want my Bronco Raptor reservation? 1646929066926

They do not show as heated on the build site.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have read on here in the reservations forum that the first 24 hours from reservations opening on 7/13/2020 (8pm EST?) are considered Day 1. I could very well be wrong, but my 7/14/2020 10am PST reservation was delivered 11/4/2021. YMMV.
That’s a good example of why the first 24 hours is a faulty measure of “day one.” I reserved a few hours before you (7/13/20 at 7pm PT) and took delivery three months before you (8/10/21). A few hours makes a big difference. Honestly, people just say “day one” and delude themselves because it makes them feel better, not sure why or how.

PatrickRide

Raptor
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

“My” dealer, who hasn’t even earned my business, wants $50,000 over MSRP. Damerow Ford in Beaverton OR. Unbelievable!!

Sponsored

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got one of those tickets. Then got the sad news of a 10 to 15k ADM. No thanks..
Call Ford to open an official complaint against your dealer. The more this happens, the more Ford will ultimately be forced to do something. 800-334-4375. Doing nothing only emboldens dealers to do more.

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was willing to pay 20k ADM to order a Raptor and the PNW dealer now says I have to come into the store to do it, which I won't be able to do because of my work travel schedule and being out of town for the next 3 weeks. Guess they don't want their 20k ADM that bad lol.

Stewdee55

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Call Ford to open an official complaint against your dealer. The more this happens, the more Ford will ultimately be forced to do something. 800-334-4375. Doing nothing only emboldens dealers to do more.
Thanks. Will do.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There's alot to consider for flipping it unless you have access to a friend or family member at a dealer that can help facilitate the transactions.

You buy it call it $75k, you pay the sales tax, you take out the loan so call it $80k all in- the title now has a lien on it. You will wait for that title a month or so, you have to find a buyer at 85-95 to make it worth your aggravation and risk, they have to get financed for a used car - that is selling $15-20k above MSRP (difficult- but not impossible) . You have interest cost and insurance cost on this while you are waiting for title, also maybe very nervous about making sure nothing happens to it while you are waiting for all the paperwork to clear. Then you need to payoff the loan in order to have a lien release to actually flip the title and transfer to your buyer. Not sure I know a buyer in their right mind that will fork over 90k for a car they can't take possession of, title or insure themselves. It's alot more difficult than everyone makes it sound - this isn't a used $8000 Accord. If either the original buyer or the secondary buyer had the cash to buy it and flip it yeah - not an issue - but I'm guessing that having 2 people with an idle 80-90 k lying around just to buy and flip a Bronco is a bit of a unicorn. But that's just me.
Ford Bronco Anyone want my Bronco Raptor reservation? 1647379525327
Sponsored