First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have heard so much about the several items that will delay the bronco. I thought for sure I would not see mine until next year as I seem to have all of them.

Wildtrak 4 door with MIC roof, Area51, LUX with tow package. It should arrive at my dealer 12/20/21 at MSRP pricing. I feel so relieved as I spoke with the dealer and all is on track.

I don't think I have read where anyone has taken delivery of a similar order but I have to be wrong....... First day reservation and first day order.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Sponsored

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The closest my order gets is a 4 door A51, Badlands, 2.7L, MIC, SAS

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Day 2 reservation....
Mine was a day 1 reservation and it was delivered Nov 9th.

I did a second day reservation, exact same built as I posted but went with Lux instead of High but my second order has no VIN, no build date, no preview, no nothing. Not even an email as to what is going on with that order.

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This build was waiting to be picked up at my dealership today. I took my BaseSquatch in for service and my sales guy told me itā€™s sold heā€™s just waiting for the customer to get it. He was pretty certain heā€™s not on B6G. So we wonā€™t be able to haze him for waiting to get his rig.

It also had that slide out drawer storage locker thing installed and the folding table as well.

Sponsored

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have heard so much about the several items that will delay the bronco. I thought for sure I would not see mine until next year as I seem to have all of them.

Wildtrak 4 door with MIC roof, Area51, LUX with tow package. It should arrive at my dealer 12/20/21 at MSRP pricing. I feel so relieved as I spoke with the dealer and all is on track.

I don't think I have read where anyone has taken delivery of a similar order but I have to be wrong....... First day reservation and first day order.

Merry Christmas everyone!
I have the exact same buildā€¦ā€¦No build date. Ford emailed me, early 22. (Donā€™t really believe it)

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your not ā€˜the firstā€™ but Iā€™d bet your among the ā€˜first couple thousandā€™. Iā€™d bet close to 2,000 or more WTs with Lux and tow have been built and delivered by now.

I donā€™t have tow from factory but adding it on my own but have all the other and was built July 21.

Ford Bronco I Can't Be The First??? 856211F5-25C6-427B-AB0B-520DD50C22C9

Last edited:

Stonetree

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well..... You're not the first. I doubt I am either. My order is also a Wildtrak, 4 door, MIC roof, lux, tow, but carbonized gray and 2.7. Dealer assures me MSRP. It's built and supposed to be delivered this week, but I haven't received a shipped email yet. Apparently, convoys are behind. I'm quite surprised I didn't get pushed to 2022. Also first day reservation. Congrats on getting your rig soon!

OP
OP
GEDII

GEDII

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your not ā€˜the firstā€™ but Iā€™d bet your among the ā€˜first couple thousandā€™. Iā€™d bet close to 2,000 or more WTs with Lux and tow have been built and delivered by now.

I donā€™t have tow from factory but adding it on my own but have all the other and was built July 21.

Ford Bronco I Can't Be The First??? 856211F5-25C6-427B-AB0B-520DD50C22C9
That white really looks sweet! Is the side graphics standard for a Wildtrak?

I forgot to add I ordered the leather also in my first post.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That white really looks sweet! Is the side graphics standard for a Wildtrak?

I forgot to add I ordered the leather also in my first post.
Thanks, I think all the colors look great. No, the side graphic is optional. I debated it but went with it to break up all the white on the side and aI am really glad I did, it looks super in real life.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a Day 2 reservation. I hit ALL the constraints(Tow, MIC, Lux, 2Dr), but held out - I want what I ordered. It's getting built as I write this. Should be in my driveway in a few weeks.
Sponsored