Sponsored

I can’t be the only one that LOVES this…..

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s called having a family. Particularly with kids who sit in the back 🙄. Clearly you don’t have one.
thank goodness, no kids... just me and my wife and 2 dogs
Sponsored

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s called having a family. Particularly with kids who sit in the back 🙄. Clearly you don’t have one.
Funny, my daughter rides in the back of our 2 door no problem with her own cup holder.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, it is on the correct (left) side.

Doesn't make sense to have a control input that you use regularly on the same side as the shifter, which you are also using regularly. When you slow down you may want to reduce the volume (even with automatic speed volume adjustment), which is the same time you'll be shifting.

Furthermore, it doesn't make sense to have the volume control on the right side when there is another volume control within easy reach of your right hand.
Fundamentally, I agree. The issue is that every other Ford for the past 20 years has had the radio controls on the right, and the cruise control on the left. So, my wife's 2020 F-150 has the controls swapped from the Bronco, as did my last three Mustangs.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had several Mustang GT's, still my favorite car, just not as practical as an SUV. I also love my wife's Expedition. I know it's the size of a bus, but we use it for its intended purpose and it does the job well. I have a new one on order, should be here in October.
We've had three, a 98, a 2003, and a 2007. The 2007 is an EL, so it's even longer than a regular one.

Great car for long road trips, especially with the 34 gallon tank. But... I wouldn't call it "Fun". Fun requires 3-pedals.

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think its great! People complaining about their $50K offroader not being as practical as their $25K practi-car amuse me.
Mine is a daily driver / family adventure haver. AC seats, and a little bit more storage would have been nice at 63k +T&L.

Sponsored

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is a daily driver / family adventure haver. AC seats, and a little bit more storage would have been nice at 63k +T&L.
Other than the things mentioned, how is it working out for you as a daily driver/family hauler? Ill be using mine in the same way so I love hearing feedback from current owners

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Other than the things mentioned, how is it working out for you as a daily driver/family hauler? Ill be using mine in the same way so I love hearing feedback from current owners
it’s hands down the coolest, fun, vehicle I’ve owned. The kids LOVE it! My Bronco was named Diamond Sparkle by my 4 year old daughter. She has no idea she gave it a strippers name. A Bimini top is 100% needed if you plan on pulling the top. Stereo is just fine. Don’t believe they BS. Overall we/I am thrilled. First week we did a 2000k mile road trip. It did amazing.

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
it’s hands down the coolest, fun, vehicle I’ve owned. The kids LOVE it! My Bronco was named Diamond Sparkle by my 4 year old daughter. She has no idea she gave it a strippers name. A Bimini top is 100% needed if you plan on pulling the top. Stereo is just fine. Don’t believe they BS. Overall we/I am thrilled. First week we did a 2000k mile road trip. It did amazing.
Thats awesome🤣🤣 Im thinking I will be very happy with it. After test driving a billion boring, ugly SUVs, I laid my eyes on the Bronco and decided to lead with what the heart wanted🤠 She will be arriving in about a month and im stoked

Chris S

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla '18 M3 Perf & '22 MY Perf, '19 MX-5 Club,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it, but don't love it. First, the quality of the plastics could be better. It needs rear A/C vents and a fold-down rear seat cushion w/ cupholders. The dash layout is stupid - why did they waste space on an analog AND digital speedo?

Thestralcowboy

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My $58k Bronco has 4 less cup holders than my $25k Fusion. It also lacks a garage door opener while the same Fusion has one. If a vehicle seats 4 people why does it not have 4 cup holders? Why is garage door opener not part of at least mid package?

Those are my only 2 gripes...I had a great time carrying 5 large slushes from Sonic home yesterday.
The bronco is designed to be a modular off roader. I have ordered rear door insert cup holders and front zipper pockets for the doors, and a whole host of other little third party additions that make it both uniquely mine and more functional for my needs. It’s a tragedy that so many options are only on the Lux package, but that’s how they get the monies.

Sponsored

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Don't most garage door openers come with a remote that clips to the visor?

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
……….interior!!

I absolutely LOVE my Bronco interior.

Everything (except parking brake) is perfectly placed and it just has a wow factor.

Do you love the interior?
5C96CAD2-0AD1-4032-9B39-570684E2DC53.jpeg
I ran into a guy who had a new Corvette at Wawa. I was admiring his vehicle and he was admiring my Badlands. He has a Base Bronco on order currently. I have Velocity Blue and he said he is calling his dealer to change colors from green to VB after seeing mine. Back to the interior...he is very much regretting not being able to get the big 12inch screen on the Base after seeing mine. He said he doesn't want or need all the extras, but he REALLY loved that 12inch screen!

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like my interior. Stylish and easy to clean. As far as lack of cup holders....heh...half the time the mugs you have do not work in them anyway. A cup holder for the DRIVER is the only important one to have!!!!:giggle::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Except the stupid analog speedometer duplicated by the digital speedometer. Honestly....

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My $58k Bronco has 4 less cup holders than my $25k Fusion. It also lacks a garage door opener while the same Fusion has one. If a vehicle seats 4 people why does it not have 4 cup holders? Why is garage door opener not part of at least mid package?

Those are my only 2 gripes...I had a great time carrying 5 large slushes from Sonic home yesterday.
Yeah, buy I'd still rather have a Bronco, LOL
……….interior!!

I absolutely LOVE my Bronco interior.

Everything (except parking brake) is perfectly placed and it just has a wow factor.

Do you love the interior?
5C96CAD2-0AD1-4032-9B39-570684E2DC53.jpeg
Compared to my 2018 5th gen 4Runner, absolutely love the one in my LUX package Bronco!!!
Sponsored