Sponsored

I can’t be the only one that LOVES this…..

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I mean why is the track skip on the right? Why did they separate these controls at all?
I don't have an answer for that, I'd like to see all audio controls grouped together on the left as well. I'll take the partial "win" with the volume on the left because I use it more often.
Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The park brake should be in the middle!
I am not a fan of where the park brake is, everything else is where it should be!
It should have been a manual parking brake, especially for us folks with the 7 speed. Not an electronic parking brake.

Still drives me nuts switching back and forth from my bimmer to the Bronco and always reaching for a non-existent handbrake in the Bronco. Just muscle memory from 40 years of driving stick shifts that I expect a hand brake next to the stick shift as soon as I pull into a parking spot.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In all seriousness, it doesn’t really bother me, but I am still trying to get used to the window controls being on the center console. Other controls have different placement than my last truck, but the windows are the only thing that has taken time to get used to. Still, I’m very happy to have my Bronco. Quirks and all - no complaints.
My 2004 BMW 4 door has the window switches on the center console, so being there in the Bronco isn't an issue, but the ergonomics of reaching the switches is.

In the 7-speed the slope/angle to access the window switches in my Bronco are a pain to get to.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the Homelink is battery powered, not wired in? I guess you also lose the auto-dimming feature of the factory Ford rear view mirror during nighttime driving?
Bronco mirror auto dims? I no shit haven't driven mine at night yet enough to notice.

That Toyota mirror has a battery that's supposedly not replaceable but long lasting.

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All this talk about the interior….i still need an exterior!
Just think of it this way!

When your exterior comes it will bring an exterior with it!

Webbie44

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep 2dr Rubicon, 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just think of it this way!

When your exterior comes it will bring an exterior with it!
Well, I ordered a 2 Door with Lux, so apparently it will have the cup holders and garage door opener

Sponsored

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a few small things that I wouldn't mind seeing changed but the only thing that bugs me is the panel under the center of the dash above the USB ports keeps falling out and there is nothing for it to clip to.

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have never in my life heard so many complaints about 'cup holders'. maybe it's not a big deal to me, I don't eat fast food or drink soda... but with how people complain about them, you'd think Ford didn't include windshield wipers or something.
It’s called having a family. Particularly with kids who sit in the back 🙄. Clearly you don’t have one.

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s called having a family. Particularly with kids who sit in the back 🙄. Clearly you don’t have one.
I probably have some kids out there somewhere.

If they ever come knocking my Bronco has rear cup holders so I’m all set!!!

Aaonter

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It should have been a manual parking brake, especially for us folks with the 7 speed. Not an electronic parking brake.

Still drives me nuts switching back and forth from my bimmer to the Bronco and always reaching for a non-existent handbrake in the Bronco. Just muscle memory from 40 years of driving stick shifts that I expect a hand brake next to the stick shift as soon as I pull into a parking spot.
Not to mention the fun of using a manual parking break in snow and 2wd. Any truck with a race pedigree should have had a manual parking break. Off roaders should also have a manual transfer case. Been stuck in 2wd when I had to use the hell out of the skinny pedal in a ford ranger so maybe I am shell shocked on that.
Sponsored