Sponsored

I can’t be the only one that LOVES this…..

tractorcrusher

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My only real complaint with the interior is how ugly the gauges are... and the tachometer being a bar graph is silly. Wish the analog speedometer was a analog tachometer. Having a manual transmission it would be nice to see the tachometer as easily as I'm used to.
Sponsored

Catatonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dude you sure you like the Bronco??

Brutal list and I found not one grammatical error!

If you posted that from phone you are worlds best phone “typist”

I’m curious about headliner, can you post a pic?
Ha. In our relationships we find flaws after the honeymoon period. Doesn't mean we don't still love them.

I can't get to the vehicle to take one right now, but essentially above the rear seat going door to door you'll see an edge of fabric. That is actually glued to the layer above with no stitching. Park in the hot sun often and that will start to separate. I'm not the only one, I've seen pictures from others on this forum, and you can see much worse if you watch the recent 'Matt's offroad' video of them pulling out a Bronco and show the interior shot. Their poor top is practically falling down like an 80's Chrysler. I do like the general top design and functionality though being able to run it multiple different ways.

Edit: I just noticed in the original screenshot that if you've got the upper tier hvac with zones, the left knob looks like a temp switch and fan speed is in the center. On my BigBend that left rotary dial is a fan speed switch.

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

……….interior!!

I absolutely LOVE my Bronco interior.

Everything (except parking brake) is perfectly placed and it just has a wow factor.

Do you love the interior?
5C96CAD2-0AD1-4032-9B39-570684E2DC53.jpeg
Ergonomics are great. I have put 16k miles on mine since December, including a 10 day 3100mi road trip and can say confidently that this is the best road tripping vehicle I have ever had and the interior (particularly seat comfort) is a huge contributor. Everything is thoughtfully placed and easy to reach.

That said, the materials are garbage. Super disappointed in the cheap, brittle, easily scratched plastic. The top of the dash in particular feels extra cheap. I can't stand passing my hand across it and when I dust it some rough seam from their shitty PIM tooling typically snags the rag.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

when i was a kid i was the cupholder
And the remote control for the TV. And "automatic" locking hubs ("get out there and lock the hubs"). :)

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Uhm why did you buy Bronco if everything else you have ever been exposed to is better?

You come off as loathing your Bronco interior.

Just curious.
The Dashboard of just about everything Ford has built in the last 40 years is better than the Bronco. Really, it's hot trash. I hate the dash. Half analog, half digital, and they gave us an analog Spedo instead of a Tach?!

But, the Dash is about #3 or #4 on the things I look at in a vehicle.

1 - Stick Shift
2 - Rear Wheel Drive
3 - Cloth seats.

I bought a Bronco because it is one of TWO (2) vehicles Ford will build with a manual transmission. Visibility, ride height, and interior volume are way better in the Bronco than the Mustang.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Dashboard of just about everything Ford has built in the last 40 years is better than the Bronco. Really, it's hot trash. I hate the dash. Half analog, half digital, and they gave us an analog Spedo instead of a Tach?!

But, the Dash is about #3 or #4 on the things I look at in a vehicle.

1 - Stick Shift
2 - Rear Wheel Drive
3 - Cloth seats.

I bought a Bronco because it is one of TWO (2) vehicles Ford will build with a manual transmission. Visibility, ride height, and interior volume are way better in the Bronco than the Mustang.
I like the interior lol.

please tell me you at least get miles of smiles!

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like the interior lol.

please tell me you at least get miles of smiles!
The Mustang GT was slightly more fun. Lightyears ahead of driving that giant white behemoth of an Expedition EL I was stuck driving for 18 months while waiting for Ford to get around to building my order.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think a few people have mentioned that the ergonomics are really good for a vehicle like this, and that's part of the interior obviously. I hate the gauge cluster, as I mentioned earlier, and like the center stack and steering wheel buttons. But all of that is a very small factor compared to the space and the seating position. Ford got that right, compared to the Jeep, in my opinion.

CyberRox

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
……….interior!!

Everything (except parking brake) is perfectly placed and it just has a wow factor.

I traded in my Maverick for the Cyber Orange Badlands and at first regretted it. It took about 2 days to realize I made the right decision and now I just love everything about my Bronco including the interior. It's kind of a love affair. lol

Aaonter

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
……….interior!!

Love the big screen and cameras. Dispise the lopsided dash.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ha. In our relationships we find flaws after the honeymoon period. Doesn't mean we don't still love them.

I can't get to the vehicle to take one right now, but essentially above the rear seat going door to door you'll see an edge of fabric. That is actually glued to the layer above with no stitching. Park in the hot sun often and that will start to separate. I'm not the only one, I've seen pictures from others on this forum, and you can see much worse if you watch the recent 'Matt's offroad' video of them pulling out a Bronco and show the interior shot. Their poor top is practically falling down like an 80's Chrysler. I do like the general top design and functionality though being able to run it multiple different ways.

Edit: I just noticed in the original screenshot that if you've got the upper tier hvac with zones, the left knob looks like a temp switch and fan speed is in the center. On my BigBend that left rotary dial is a fan speed switch.
I essentially agree with your whole rant, although, in the 2 door the cooling throughout the vehicle is fine, even without rear vents.

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can accept the instrument panel, the stock radio, the windows rattling and the emergency brake. But the cheap plastic panels of the interior are embarrassing. And they rattle like crazy.

TABadlands

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT; 2022 Two Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My $58k Bronco has 4 less cup holders than my $25k Fusion. It also lacks a garage door opener while the same Fusion has one. If a vehicle seats 4 people why does it not have 4 cup holders? Why is garage door opener not part of at least mid package?

Those are my only 2 gripes...I had a great time carrying 5 large slushes from Sonic home yesterday.
My 2 door Badlands has 4 seats and 4 cup holders. And I got Lux, so I've got a garage door opener too. It's all about what you ordered. 🤷‍♂️

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So the question here is, how do we go about getting a hold of the gage cluster software of the Bronco Raptor to setup on the broncos (y):cool: any Ford worker on the blog?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2 door Badlands has 4 seats and 4 cup holders. And I got Lux, so I've got a garage door opener too. It's all about what you ordered. 🤷‍♂️
Didn't want leather and stuck with high package. Neither of those items warrant a +$5000 upgrade or whatever lux is.
Sponsored