Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Naaw, the (insert pronoun here) is obviously a bronie and the meaning behind that cover has a far, far deeper meaning in their world than making digs at Bronco owners. 😁

Sponsored

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I mean....maybe this Jeep owner just likes unicorns....but I can't help but feel it's directed towards us. Either way it made me laugh.

20230512_124604.jpg
It has nothing to do with Broncos. "Unicorn rainbow poop" is a thing now. They have it for popcorn, ice cream flavor, etc... It's insanity.

If you have a daughter under 10, you know about this lol

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw an instagram post yesterday where someone said "The mud on our tires is older than the factory your Bronco was made in". So I replied: your mud is from 1957?
I mean, he's not wrong...have you ever stopped to consider how old dirt is? Depending on where exactly its at, that dirt has probably been weathered out of granitic cratons formed during the Archeon Eon, deposited via erosion in ancient sea floors devoid of life and oxygen, turned into rock via cementation and diagenesis, undergone subduction and converted to metamorphic rock, uplifted via orogeny, eventually eroded again into the ocean from rivers history will never know, and proceeded to start all over again who knows how many times before it finally eroded into a quaternary deposit creating the land for the trail this person was driving on, before someday in the future being carried back into the ocean to start the process over again. Could be billions of years old for all we know. Certainly far older than humanity, much less the Industrial Age. Unless he's talking about the last time the dirt was wet, which doesn't really make much sense, as tires usually don't last that long and neither does the weak bond that dried mud has on rubber. Just a few years is all it takes for mud to flake off a tire in a dry building sheltered from the elements. I only know this because I parked my muddy Jeep in the hangar years ago and never took it back out. It sort of cleaned itself off and there's a dirt outline underneath it.

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean, he's not wrong...have you ever stopped to consider how old dirt is? Depending on where exactly its at, that dirt has probably been weathered out of granitic cratons formed during the Archeon Eon, deposited via erosion in ancient sea floors devoid of life and oxygen, turned into rock via cementation and diagenesis, undergone subduction and converted to metamorphic rock, uplifted via orogeny, eventually eroded again into the ocean from rivers history will never know, and proceeded to start all over again who knows how many times before it finally eroded into a quaternary deposit creating the land for the trail this person was driving on, before someday in the future being carried back into the ocean to start the process over again. Could be billions of years old for all we know. Certainly far older than humanity, much less the Industrial Age. Unless he's talking about the last time the dirt was wet, which doesn't really make much sense, as tires usually don't last that long and neither does the weak bond that dried mud has on rubber. Just a few years is all it takes for mud to flake off a tire in a dry building sheltered from the elements. I only know this because I parked my muddy Jeep in the hangar years ago and never took it back out. It sort of cleaned itself off and there's a dirt outline underneath it.
OMG somebody thought about that way too hard. But you're not wrong LOL

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What if it's soil?

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Somebody thought I was a gopher once if it makes you feel better.

Bronco_montana

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m looking for safe space to read this