Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I see a lot of AMB postings, but where are the others: velocity, lightning?
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Me too. I get a kick out of all the other color threads: AMB-Is that Black? SB-is that AMB?, I that Race or Rapid Red? Cactus or A51? Iconic Silver or is that OW?

So I've been waiting for VB, there would be no doubt, then they announced Lightning...or is that Lightning?...Uhh

OP
OP
GritDoc

GritDoc

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Me too. I get a kick out of all the other color threads: AMB-Is that Black? SB-is that AMB?, I that Race or Rapid Red? Cactus or A51? Iconic Silver or is that OW?

So I've been waiting for VB, there would be no doubt, then they announced Lightning...or is that Lightning?...Uhh
Agreed. They posted the “all in the family” lineup of the trims side by side. Why not the blues? Talk about instilling confidence in a buyer. This may be the first car I’ve ever bought that I haven’t test driven, or hell even seen!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agreed. They posted the “all in the family” lineup of the trims side by side. Why not the blues? Talk about instilling confidence in a buyer. This may be the first car I’ve ever bought that I haven’t test driven, or hell even seen!
I ordered a 1984 Bronco II before they'd been seen, good decision, I stared at that brochure for weeks, like I've watched this forum (for months) can't wait.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it wasn't for the B6G member drone strike, there wouldn't be any VB or LB pics.

Sponsored

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm leaning heavy towards Velocity Blue. Area 51 keeps trying to tractor beam me in though.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wouldn’t hold your breathe on seeing lightning blue on a bronco before it’s time to order. What motivation do they have on building multiple pre-production First Editions given the volume. Add on the chances that it’s lightning blue.

OP
OP
GritDoc

GritDoc

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wouldn’t hold your breathe on seeing lightning blue on a bronco before it’s time to order. What motivation do they have on building multiple pre-production First Editions given the volume. Add on the chances that it’s lightning blue.
if this is true I wonder what weight they have put on getting the FEs out first?
Sponsored