First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi everyone! Long time shadower of this forum but I finally wanted to say hi. I was reluctant to even post this because I know how long some of you have been waiting....Anywho, I preordered a 22' Black Diamond/2.3/Cactus Grey/MIC hardtop/Mid package in January 13th 2022 at Norm Reeves Ford since I was promised it would be sold at MSRP. The salesperson who I was emailing told me it would that 6-8 months before I received the vehicle, which was fine. This past Thursday, I got a text that my vehicle was at the dealership and I had 72 hours to purchase otherwise they were going to mark it up and put it on sale for the public. I was truly in shock the first couple of hours and even *considered* on NOT purchasing (crazy I know). Of course, I purchased and I am so glad I did. I got the vehicle at MSRP and my salesperson (Joseph) was great. Now, I digress and just want to express how excited I am to be part of this community!
Sponsored

Last edited:

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Grrrr, shady dealer tactics...basically legal blackmail. Congrats!

Notmattwong

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don’t let the “600 day reservation but my build has every constraint” club members hear about this. This has to be the shortest time from order to delivery hands down. Thanks for sharing! I’ve got a basesquatch 2.7L, MIC cactus grey in order but I was 2/5/22 order date.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds about right, I mean why would Ford waste a perfectly good MIC top on a reservation holder. I guess they figure that most of the early reservation holders are so pissed off right now that nothing they do will satisfy them so they are just righting them off.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jessnor

jessnor

Black Diamond
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Grrrr, shady dealer tactics...basically legal blackmail. Congrats!
Yeah definitely. The financing mangers also insisted I take their warranties in order to get a decent APR. I ended up going with a credit union.

OP
OP
jessnor

jessnor

Black Diamond
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don’t let the “600 day reservation but my build has every constraint” club members hear about this. This has to be the shortest time from order to delivery hands down. Thanks for sharing! I’ve got a basesquatch 2.7L, MIC cactus grey in order but I was 2/5/22 order date.
I know. They're going to be upset and rightfully so. Congrats! Hope you get your build quickly as well.

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congrats! Just curious when you first heard of the Bronco and why you waited so long to order? Many of us who are still waiting reserved/ordered on day one and were waiting possibly years for it to come back. Not criticizing, just wondering if it was something you saw one day and figured you’d order one and got lucky

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats! Just curious when you first heard of the Bronco and why you waited so long to order? Many of us who are still waiting reserved/ordered on day one and were waiting possibly years for it to come back. Not criticizing, just wondering if it was something you saw one day and figured you’d order one and got lucky
I can't speak for the OP, but I didn't order until January because I wasn't in the market before then. When I started looking, the Bronco was my choice.

EDIT: Also congratulations. Enjoy it!

Last edited:

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang... Three days. I would of been in trouble since I had to move money around for mine. Salesman told me yesterday they held onto a FE for a customer for 60 days as the poor guy tried to line up financing. In the end, couldn't do it and they sold it to someone else.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi everyone! Long time shadower of this forum but I finally wanted to say hi. I was reluctant to even post this because I know how long some of you have been waiting....Anywho, I preordered a 22' Black Diamond/2.3/Cactus Grey/MIC hardtop/Mid package in January 13th 2022 at Norm Reeves Ford since I was promised it would be sold at MSRP. The salesperson who I was emailing told me it would that 6-8 months before I received the vehicle, which was fine. This past Thursday, I got a text that my vehicle was at the dealership and I had 72 hours to purchase otherwise they were going to mark it up and put it on sale for the public. I was truly in shock the first couple of hours and even *considered* on NOT purchasing (crazy I know). Of course, I purchased and I am so glad I did. I got the vehicle at MSRP and my salesperson (Joseph) was great. Now, I digress and just want to express how excited I am to be part of this community!
Congratulations on your Black Diamond Bronco purchase, Jess. We hope you're enjoying being out on the road with it! :)
Sponsored