Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That would be me. I was an Aug 6th reservation, 2 door OBX A51, MIC roof, modular bumper, towing capability, 2.3L. Last week called the dealer to help my chances possibly, and he removed the towing option. I said I've never seen one in person yet and he said well a 2 door just came in that afternoon and its for sale. Apparently their sales manager had a priority 1 order as a 4 door and it came in missing 2 doors, and he doesn't want it. I said I will take it sight unseen again. It is a 2 door OBX carbonized grey, 2.7, modular bumper, towing capability, leather roast interior. The price was the price, no markup. Have since put Falken Wildpeaks on, as well as used one auxiliary switch for a horse horn. The shop guys mounted the front license plate bracket lower on the modular bumper so that's seems to be in a better place. My wife and I absolutely love it. No whistle noises coming from the mirrors or hood as others mentioned, roof looks fine, but will keep checking on it. We are retiring in October so hopefully when this virus dies out we can come south of the border to try out some of those cool trails I keep hearing you guys talk about.

IMG_5848.JPG

IMG_5850.JPG
Hey congratulations, could you please post a video of the sound of the horse horn.
Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats! It's a beauty. Wild peaks are great tires - I have 35" WPs on my F150.. my only complaint is that they are HEAVY.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Falkens replaced the factory Bridgestone's, now need to put those online for sale. The bracket is just below that radar box and fastened to 2 of those bolts that came on the bumper.

IMG_5854.JPG
Congrats on the 2-door! She’s a beauty. Remember to remove that front plate and bracket before you go testing the approach angle off-road. 😉

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You def. were holding the upper hand full of cards. My day will come my friend. Oh it will come, and soon. lol. Congrats~!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored
OP
OP
termin8

termin8

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dave, why have you chznged the tires ?
a little more aggressive looking, they fill out the wheel well, and is pretty close inline with the fender flare

IMG_5859.JPG

OP
OP
termin8

termin8

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey congratulations, could you please post a video of the sound of the horse horn.
its from boomblasters.com, they have many to choose from. its not waterproof but the tech mounted it under the battery tray. seems like it should stay dry, we shall see. have the video and its only like 6 seconds long but its size is 65mb and too big to load. any idea on how to revise the .mov file somehow

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

its from boomblasters.com, they have many to choose from. its not waterproof but the tech mounted it under the battery tray. seems like it should stay dry, we shall see. have the video and its only like 6 seconds long but its size is 65mb and too big to load. any idea on how to revise the .mov file somehow
Check out https://streamable.com/ . Free to sign up with and is great for posting video links that automatically embed to post.