First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That would be me. I was an Aug 6th reservation, 2 door OBX A51, MIC roof, modular bumper, towing capability, 2.3L. Last week called the dealer to help my chances possibly, and he removed the towing option. I said I've never seen one in person yet and he said well a 2 door just came in that afternoon and its for sale. Apparently their sales manager had a priority 1 order as a 4 door and it came in missing 2 doors, and he doesn't want it. I said I will take it sight unseen again. It is a 2 door OBX carbonized grey, 2.7, modular bumper, towing capability, leather roast interior. The price was the price, no markup. Have since put Falken Wildpeaks on, as well as used one auxiliary switch for a horse horn. The shop guys mounted the front license plate bracket lower on the modular bumper so that's seems to be in a better place. My wife and I absolutely love it. No whistle noises coming from the mirrors or hood as others mentioned, roof looks fine, but will keep checking on it. We are retiring in October so hopefully when this virus dies out we can come south of the border to try out some of those cool trails I keep hearing you guys talk about.

IMG_5848.JPG

IMG_5850.JPG
Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Xira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2022 Silverado LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats! When you say the front plate was mounted lower, do you have a picture of what you mean?
I don't understand why Ford put the radar right in the center. A different modular bumper design could've had them move the radar off-center.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
That would be me. I was an Aug 6th reservation, 2 door OBX A51, MIC roof, modular bumper, towing capability, 2.3L. Last week called the dealer to help my chances possibly, and he removed the towing option. I said I've never seen one in person yet and he said well a 2 door just came in that afternoon and its for sale. Apparently their sales manager had a priority 1 order as a 4 door and it came in missing 2 doors, and he doesn't want it. I said I will take it sight unseen again. It is a 2 door OBX carbonized grey, 2.7, modular bumper, towing capability, leather roast interior. The price was the price, no markup. Have since put Falken Wildpeaks on, as well as used one auxiliary switch for a horse horn. The shop guys mounted the front license plate bracket lower on the modular bumper so that's seems to be in a better place. My wife and I absolutely love it. No whistle noises coming from the mirrors or hood as others mentioned, roof looks fine, but will keep checking on it. We are retiring in October so hopefully when this virus dies out we can come south of the border to try out some of those cool trails I keep hearing you guys talk about.

Ford Bronco Lucky SOB IMG_5850.JPG

Ford Bronco Lucky SOB IMG_5850.JPG
She’s a beauty, congrats!

Sponsored
OP
OP
termin8

termin8

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Falkens replaced the factory Bridgestone's, now need to put those online for sale. The bracket is just below that radar box and fastened to 2 of those bolts that came on the bumper.

IMG_5854.JPG

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Falkens replaced the factory Bridgestone's, now need to put those online for sale. The bracket is just below that radar box and fastened to 2 of those bolts that came on the bumper.

Ford Bronco Lucky SOB IMG_5854.JPG
Any chance you have pictures of how it mounted?

Looks great! Congrats!

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LUCKY!! Im salivating over those pictures. Waiting on my 2 door Carb Gray Badlands myself.
Enjoy it!

OP
OP
termin8

termin8

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Forgot to mention for the 2 door guys, I was able to put all 5 tires in the back without issue, thought for sure would have to make multiple trips to bring them home. for the bracket some pics below. they used some other plate than the one that came for the Bronco as i still have that one. It is very sturdy and doesnt move at all. I then had a black stainless license bracket placed over the Ontario plate

IMG_5856.JPG

IMG_5857.JPG

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forgot to mention for the 2 door guys, I was able to put all 5 tires in the back without issue, thought for sure would have to make multiple trips to bring them home. for the bracket some pics below. they used some other plate than the one that came for the Bronco as i still have that one. It is very sturdy and doesnt move at all. I then had a black stainless license bracket placed over the Ontario plate

Ford Bronco Lucky SOB IMG_5857.JPG

Ford Bronco Lucky SOB IMG_5857.JPG
Thank you!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dave, I'd rather have luck than a license to steal. Congratulations, and enjoy the ride. It's a beauty.

BTW, what is the size of the Wild Peaks? I've been running a bunch of options for wheels, and tires on my Outer Banks. Just changing the tires could be an option also. Thanks

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dave, why have you chznged the tires ?