Sponsored

Question for the lucky SOB’s that have their Broncos!!

dmillerspc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone,

In still waiting on my order and will be placing new order at different dealer for a 23.

As my prior post stated I will not be taking Bronco on rocks therefore I’m optioning a Wildtrack Hoss 3.0 for the 23 order.

Question is this: Does the leather seats option in Wildtrack come with power seats? Going by the configurator I don’t think it does, but just curious.

May be optioning for the Cloth seats and going Katzkin for seats anyway.

Just trying determine my perfect build.

Also if Badlands build happens to get made I’m all over it, rocks or no rocks!
Went with 4 dr. Badlands with washout floors and Marine Grade Vinyl. Really happy with MGV, super comfortable and as for power seats.. never adjust them past the first time I got in the car, so I'm really not missing them. I really like the Lux package options, still have heated seats and steering wheel with MGV.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Went with 4 dr. Badlands with washout floors and Marine Grade Vinyl. Really happy with MGV, super comfortable and as for power seats.. never adjust them past the first time I got in the car, so I'm really not missing them. I really like the Lux package options, still have heated seats and steering wheel with MGV.
My wife is short like a Smurf! I need those power seats haha! She adjusts like crazy and I won’t fit after she drives it

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally went with Badlands over Wildtrack for the vinyl seats and the washout floors. Never been so happy with a decision on a car in my life.
After a year + waiting I bought one at off the lot with ADM. Same exact specs as my reservation, except this one came with leather. The headrests being able to tilt are awesome but I WISH I had washout floors. I have a dog that sheds a lot and for all of summer I keep my doors and top off. I would have saved $2200 also. I still have my reservation and hoping the MY23 LUX gets the digital dash. I will absolutely sell my current and move into that model with the MGV and digital dash if that's the case.

Note: People say MGV is more comfortable than leather. I used MGV all offrodeo, and I've had leather in my bronco that I picked up in Feb. I'm one of the few that thinks the leather is more comfortable than the MGV, but just slightly. It's the most plush leather I've ever owned in a car. I recently came from a grand cherokee summit, and have had numerous BMWs prior.

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After a year + waiting I bought one at off the lot with ADM. Same exact specs as my reservation, except this one came with leather. The headrests being able to tilt are awesome but I WISH I had washout floors. I have a dog that sheds a lot and for all of summer I keep my doors and top off. I would have saved $2200 also. I still have my reservation and hoping the MY23 LUX gets the digital dash. I will absolutely sell my current and move into that model with the MGV and digital dash if that's the case.
Dude over a week I been offering 10k adm at minimum. ZERO BITES!!!

Contacted and spoke with over 100 dealers!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude over a week I been offering 10k adm at minimum. ZERO BITES!!!

Contacted and spoke with over 100 dealers!
My current bronco (no option missing Badlands) was $15k ADM early Feb so $75,200. I talked them down to $10k ADM and they bought my grand cherokee for $12,000 more than my lease buyout. I knew every month interest rates would rise, the value of my grand cherokee would drop (there is a completely redesigned one now), and being 1 month past the 2021 reservation deadline I'd lose price protection in MY23. I took it and it was an incredible decision. I still don't have my reservation and my grand cherokee is worth about $8k less than Feb now and interest rates have risen. Recently I got a call for a loaded Wildtrak from a different dealer, $60k MSRP they want $99,995 LOL.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My current bronco (no option missing Badlands) was $15k ADM early Feb so $75,200. I talked them down to $10k ADM and they bought my grand cherokee for $12,000 more than my lease buyout. I knew every month interest rates would rise, the value of my grand cherokee would drop (there is a completely redesigned one now), and being 1 month past the 2021 reservation deadline I'd lose price protection in MY23. I took it and it was an incredible decision. I still don't have my reservation and my grand cherokee is worth about $8k less than Feb now and interest rates have risen. Recently I got a call for a loaded Wildtrak from a different dealer, $60k MSRP they want $99,995 LOL.
I’m dumping my 2019 trail boss for 40k Wed at CarMax. I’ll drive beater until I secure one.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I did my research the bigger dealers asked for more markup. Probably because bigger cities have higher wages and people willing to pay. I got mine from a small dealer about an hour from the city (so small they just called me today asking if I wanted to schedule my first service appointment lol).

I’m dumping my 2019 trail boss for 40k Wed at CarMax. I’ll drive beater until I secure one.

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I did my research the bigger dealers asked for more markup. Probably because bigger cities have higher wages and people willing to pay. I got mine from a small dealer about an hour from the city (so small they just called me today asking if I wanted to schedule my first service appointment lol).
I called country wide EVERY dealer could find. I’ll keep plugging away and I’ll land something.

Also in august I’m placing another order for Hoss 3.0 loaded .

I’ll get hell for paying the ADM but screw it i only live once!

HUbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50Year
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was very surprised when I got my Outer Banks with Leather and it didn't have Power Seats. I missed that, and since I'd only driven the 4-Door at the Off Rodeo and the Local LA Test Drive event.

My GT Mustang has 2 doors and has no problem getting people into the back seat with it's Power Seats.

Major oversight by Ford. I'm tempted to find a totaled Mustang and put in Power Seats.

Bronco Kage

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R; 2022 Bronco Badlands (7MT)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question is this: Does the leather seats option in Wildtrack come with power seats? Going by the configurator I don’t think it does, but just curious.
The configurator is actually pretty clear. If you click the info button, it says that the leather comes with power seats on the 4 door but not the 2 door.

Sponsored

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Look into Katzkin about 3200 installed with cooling, 2200 without. I may option the cloth seats and get katzkins with katzkins
WT leather comes with power. You have a lower bid for the air-cooled seats than I got...3,800 installed.

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The configurator is actually pretty clear. If you click the info button, it says that the leather comes with power seats on the 4 door but not the 2 door.
No it does not but thanks for the help

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WT leather comes with power. You have a lower bid for the air-cooled seats than I got...3,800 installed.
My memory isn’t the best. 3800 could be right haha!

Bronco Kage

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R; 2022 Bronco Badlands (7MT)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No it does not but thanks for the help
Click the "details" button:

Ford Bronco Question for the lucky SOB’s that have their Broncos!! 1657567174223

and you get this screen:

Ford Bronco Question for the lucky SOB’s that have their Broncos!! 1657567228357

Ford Bronco Question for the lucky SOB’s that have their Broncos!! 1657567249083

which clearly shows that leather seats are "10-way Power Driver and 8-way Power Passenger" on the four door, and "6-way Manual" on the two door.

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Click the "details" button:

Ford Bronco Question for the lucky SOB’s that have their Broncos!! 1657567249083

and you get this screen:

which clearly shows that leather seats are "10-way Power Driver and 8-way Power Passenger" on the four door, and "6-way Manual" on the two door.
My goof..... my leather seats and trim have power seats.
Sponsored