Sponsored

Question for the lucky SOB’s that have their Broncos!!

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
Hey everyone,

In still waiting on my order and will be placing new order at different dealer for a 23.

As my prior post stated I will not be taking Bronco on rocks therefore I’m optioning a Wildtrack Hoss 3.0 for the 23 order.

Question is this: Does the leather seats option in Wildtrack come with power seats? Going by the configurator I don’t think it does, but just curious.

May be optioning for the Cloth seats and going Katzkin for seats anyway.

Just trying determine my perfect build.

Also if Badlands build happens to get made I’m all over it, rocks or no rocks!
Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WT doesn't have power seats, I wished it did when I first got mine but it didn't bother me after that. What I do wish it had was cooling seats, 100 degrees outside and sitting in the seats gives me swamp butt. I am looking into getting something to add onto mine for cooling.

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
WT doesn't have power seats, I wished it did when I first got mine but it didn't bother me after that. What I do wish it had was cooling seats, 100 degrees outside and sitting in the seats gives me swamp butt. I am looking into getting something to add onto mine for cooling.
Look into Katzkin about 3200 installed with cooling, 2200 without. I may option the cloth seats and get katzkins with katzkins

Sponsored
OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
4-door with leather get power seats. No power seats for 2-door at all.
Wonder if they eliminated that. When building the 4 door it says manual with leather. Confusing

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No power seats in the 2 door. Wouldn’t be able to get in the back with it.

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Make sure you cancel your original order so the dealer doesn’t have one to mark up.
Dude my original order is loaded badlands that I’m switching to hoss 3.0 and then in 23 I’m making order at different dealer. I just went a bronco and if I need to make multiple orders to do so ( which sucks) I will. I’m cashing out my ride and buying beater car so I’ll be even more crazy about getting my bronco!

Sponsored

J-Dubya

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 4 door WT with power leather seats. Overall quality is OK. I will say they get very hot (in a good way) with the heated function .
But, no cooling option is extremely disappointing. My 2015 Silverado had cooling seats, but my 2022 WT Lux doesn’t? Bizarre choice by ford

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 4 door WT with power leather seats. Overall quality is OK. I will say they get very hot (in a good way) with the heated function .
But, no cooling option is extremely disappointing. My 2015 Silverado had cooling seats, but my 2022 WT Lux doesn’t? Bizarre choice by ford
I think what I’m going to do is order cloth interior and save the 2300 from factory. Order the Katzkin with cooling for 3500. 1200 dollar difference and get better leather any color I want.

Wonder if the cloth come powered or just the leather. It’s doesn’t say on configuration.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think what I’m going to do is order cloth interior and save the 2300 from factory. Order the Katzkin with cooling for 3500. 1200 dollar difference and get better leather any color I want.

Wonder if the cloth come powered or just the leather. It’s doesn’t say on configuration.
Cloth seats are manual.

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone,

In still waiting on my order and will be placing new order at different dealer for a 23.

As my prior post stated I will not be taking Bronco on rocks therefore I’m optioning a Wildtrack Hoss 3.0 for the 23 order.

Question is this: Does the leather seats option in Wildtrack come with power seats? Going by the configurator I don’t think it does, but just curious.

May be optioning for the Cloth seats and going Katzkin for seats anyway.

Just trying determine my perfect build.

Also if Badlands build happens to get made I’m all over it, rocks or no rocks!
I personally went with Badlands over Wildtrack for the vinyl seats and the washout floors. Never been so happy with a decision on a car in my life.

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I personally went with Badlands over Wildtrack for the vinyl seats and the washout floors. Never been so happy with a decision on a car in my life.
My order that hasn’t been filled yet is fully loaded badlands for those reasons. Now that I’m placing order at different dealer I’m ordering Wildtrack Hoss 3.0

I saw a Wildtrack in real life and it looks so much better. If badlands is built first I’lltake deliver and get grill black and bronco on back black and beauty rings. Makes huge difference aesthetically to me.

At this point I just want one haha
Sponsored