First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This was my exact build and a 7/16/20 reservation. Ouch. I called Ford this week and I evidently have a VIN. No notification sent nor build date. Dealer hasn't returned my call yet to know what they can see.
I just received update from dealer of expected build date 4/25. My unicorn does exist after all
Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a 2 Door January 6th 2022, and have a build date of 3/28 and I have my VIN.
Hopefully from a solid dealership with preferably an MSRP or lower guarantee.

Lately I don't have much inclination to place an order, the local dealership I was planning to visit, I found out might be playing price shenanigans on delivery. Will be cool if you get the 2-door that fast, might indicate the hardtop is finally becoming less of a constraint.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don’t let the “600 day reservation but my build has every constraint” club members hear about this. This has to be the shortest time from order to delivery hands down. Thanks for sharing! I’ve got a basesquatch 2.7L, MIC cactus grey in order but I was 2/5/22 order date.
That sounds like a shot.......I have been waiting on a basesquatch for over a year and I am far from "every constraint" I have only 3 options on my build and not one of them is a constraint.

NY Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco II, 2008 Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to the hour one/day one (TM) reservation holder, the world should stop revolving until each and every one of them has their Bronco—delivered though and only through the all-holy Granger—before anybody else can have one. Praise be unto the day one reservation holders. Hahahahahahab
Not true Mark. I shall explain. People like me were told all reservations were to be honored first. We actually believed by ordering early in line we would be taken care of in line by reserving 1st in line. None of us early in line feels entitled to own anything other than what was told to us.
Some of us have been on the forums for years. And in this case it’s literally years ahead of you. We picked a dealer that came out early and said order from us with your early order, and we will reward you with a great deal (Granger, SAC) These dealers did absolutely nothing but be honest, loyal, faithful and transparent. Just to have the rug yanked out from under their feet.
We are people of our words and trusted what we were told. I don't feel it’s right that you are disparaging people who ordered from Granger and are a little salty that they were a little duped by Ford. Maybe a little understanding is all we ask.
For your information, I stayed up continuously trying to reserve on 7/13/2020 until mine went through at 2256 (10:56PM)
I was lucky and ordered in March and picked up mine on 10/30/2021 from SAC around $3,000 under MSRP. Here’s the thing-I can’t help but feel a little guilt because I’ve got mine and people on here have waited even longer than me. I ordered what I wanted and made no changes to get mine early. I was truly blessed.
Maybe you could have some understanding as to why some are a little miffed because they ordered where they chose but aren’t being treated as they were told things would go…or not, your choice

To the OP, enjoy

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations on your Black Diamond Bronco purchase, Jess. We hope you're enjoying being out on the road with it! :)
Wow, just Wow...

Tell us you're completely tone deaf, without telling us that you are completely tone deaf.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations on the Bronco. Any chance you have a popular YouTube channel or Instagram account?

Maybe you got the Ford media influencer delivery expedite. ;)

In all seriousness, you lucked out, time to get a lottery ticket too.

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With all these types of threads, is there really a reason for posting an order date within the last three months when proudly showing their new Bronco? What exactly is being gained?

Is there a reason outside of some narcissistic drive to say nanny nanny boo boo to a community of enthusiasts that should be supporting each other? OPs almost always offering up this delivery timeline nugget of information voluntarily in the first post or thread title.

Why not just proudly post their Bronco and focus on their own happiness? Do people actually get more satisfaction or mental masturbation from reading the room and deciding to say the one thing that is sure to cause angst?

twyoung1975

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 C10, Nissan Versa, Jeep Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not true Mark. I shall explain. People like me were told all reservations were to be honored first. We actually believed by ordering early in line we would be taken care of in line by reserving 1st in line. None of us early in line feels entitled to own anything other than what was told to us.
Some of us have been on the forums for years. And in this case it’s literally years ahead of you. We picked a dealer that came out early and said order from us with your early order, and we will reward you with a great deal (Granger, SAC) These dealers did absolutely nothing but be honest, loyal, faithful and transparent. Just to have the rug yanked out from under their feet.
We are people of our words and trusted what we were told. I don't feel it’s right that you are disparaging people who ordered from Granger and are a little salty that they were a little duped by Ford. Maybe a little understanding is all we ask.
For your information, I stayed up continuously trying to reserve on 7/13/2020 until mine went through at 2256 (10:56PM)
I was lucky and ordered in March and picked up mine on 10/30/2021 from SAC around $3,000 under MSRP. Here’s the thing-I can’t help but feel a little guilt because I’ve got mine and people on here have waited even longer than me. I ordered what I wanted and made no changes to get mine early. I was truly blessed.
Maybe you could have some understanding as to why some are a little miffed because they ordered where they chose but aren’t being treated as they were told things would go…or not, your choice

To the OP, enjoy
I'll be honest with you, I am very excited about getting mine quickly, but I do feel bad for you guys. I had a reservation too, but mine was a later reservation. It's a long story but my local dealer screwed it up, so I cancelled, and kind of gave up hope getting a Bronco. I decided a few months later to try again with a different dealer about 100 miles away. They are a much bigger volume dealer, and it turns out, that was a great decision on my part.

Throwback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got mine bud. But it ain’t about me and it ain’t about OP. It’s about you commenting negatively towards thousands waiting in line from the start. Interestingly enough while you sit on an order that’s weeks old.
This is what he meant by "suck the life out of everyone else" - comments like this. Poking at each other with pitchforks.

OP got a Bronco, it should be a celebratory event. Now stop bickering in the comments, ty. I think it's cute that Ford is here in the comments, trying to make someone smile. Everyone else should try the same.

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi everyone! Long time shadower of this forum but I finally wanted to say hi. I was reluctant to even post this because I know how long some of you have been waiting....Anywho, I preordered a 22' Black Diamond/2.3/Cactus Grey/MIC hardtop/Mid package in January 13th 2022 at Norm Reeves Ford since I was promised it would be sold at MSRP. The salesperson who I was emailing told me it would that 6-8 months before I received the vehicle, which was fine. This past Thursday, I got a text that my vehicle was at the dealership and I had 72 hours to purchase otherwise they were going to mark it up and put it on sale for the public. I was truly in shock the first couple of hours and even *considered* on NOT purchasing (crazy I know). Of course, I purchased and I am so glad I did. I got the vehicle at MSRP and my salesperson (Joseph) was great. Now, I digress and just want to express how excited I am to be part of this community!
Oct 2020 Reservation, MIC, 2.3, Mid Pkg, Outer Bank, Eruption Green, 4 Door, LOST IN NEVER> NEVER> LAND! NOT A PEEP! AND THEY can keep their dang, POSTERS, FLAG, HAMMOCK & CALENDAR!!! I would just like an email with an anticipation date that I was supposed to get in May of 2021!!! Guess It is my fault because I went with my SMALL Hometown dealer, BUT at the TIME I believe Ford would honor the system they set up! I have now discovered Ford does not care! MY Patients are on thin ICE with FORD! BUT it's not like they CARE! Congrats on your delivery! Wish it was me!
Sponsored

Last edited: