Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations, and welcome to the forum!

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
9-22-20 reservation date 10-2-20 first order date 1-22-21 second order date nothing yet. OBX,SAS everything I could get I want it all!

JBnKC

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This was my exact build and a 7/16/20 reservation. Ouch. I called Ford this week and I evidently have a VIN. No notification sent nor build date. Dealer hasn't returned my call yet to know what they can see.

Sponsored

roman911

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis GV80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i placed my order on 1/17/22 and i got a build date of 4/4/22 and my vin....my dealer did tell me my build will be pushed back numerous times and dont have any expectations....but still did not expect a vin this quick....

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
i placed my order on 1/17/22 and i got a build date of 4/4/22 and my vin....my dealer did tell me my build will be pushed back numerous times and dont have any expectations....but still did not expect a vin this quick....
4-door soft top? I don't see a lot of your scenario occurring with 2-doors unfortunately.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was first announced in 2017 that it was making a comeback. They revealed it in July 2020 and opened reservations.
Actually the concept Bronco was revealed in 2004 in the pages of the car mags etc. I kept that issue of Car & Driver for a while!
Ford Bronco I got lucky... 12-ford-bronco-concept-1525878109
Ford Bronco I got lucky... BonnyJn (4 of 4)

Sponsored

Kenny H

Badlands
First Name
KIBUM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, FRS, Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi everyone! Long time shadower of this forum but I finally wanted to say hi. I was reluctant to even post this because I know how long some of you have been waiting....Anywho, I preordered a 22' Black Diamond/2.3/Cactus Grey/MIC hardtop/Mid package in January 13th 2022 at Norm Reeves Ford since I was promised it would be sold at MSRP. The salesperson who I was emailing told me it would that 6-8 months before I received the vehicle, which was fine. This past Thursday, I got a text that my vehicle was at the dealership and I had 72 hours to purchase otherwise they were going to mark it up and put it on sale for the public. I was truly in shock the first couple of hours and even *considered* on NOT purchasing (crazy I know). Of course, I purchased and I am so glad I did. I got the vehicle at MSRP and my salesperson (Joseph) was great. Now, I digress and just want to express how excited I am to be part of this community!
congrats!!!

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4-door Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats to the OP, but this kind of stuff really makes you wonder what is going on...

I think reservation holders have a right to be angry when they see their same builds being delivered to newer customers. At first I questioned why stopping taking new orders would speed up production of existing orders. Now we know -- because they often build new orders first.

Also, pretty nervy of Ford to comment on this post! LOL. They really need to re-think their social media guidelines.

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi everyone! Long time shadower of this forum but I finally wanted to say hi. I was reluctant to even post this because I know how long some of you have been waiting....Anywho, I preordered a 22' Black Diamond/2.3/Cactus Grey/MIC hardtop/Mid package in January 13th 2022 at Norm Reeves Ford since I was promised it would be sold at MSRP. The salesperson who I was emailing told me it would that 6-8 months before I received the vehicle, which was fine. This past Thursday, I got a text that my vehicle was at the dealership and I had 72 hours to purchase otherwise they were going to mark it up and put it on sale for the public. I was truly in shock the first couple of hours and even *considered* on NOT purchasing (crazy I know). Of course, I purchased and I am so glad I did. I got the vehicle at MSRP and my salesperson (Joseph) was great. Now, I digress and just want to express how excited I am to be part of this community!
W

welcome, “and we will call you, Jess of the Lucky Clan”. 🦾🦾🦾

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Actually the concept Bronco was revealed in 2004 in the pages of the car mags etc. I kept that issue of Car & Driver for a while!
Yep I recall telling people back then, there might be a new Bronco on the horizon. Little did I know that horizon would be 18 years and counting, lol.
Sponsored