Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Banned
I got an email from someone at the dealership and talked to her on the phone this morning. She wanted to “confirm” my order specs, but I’m not sure why. May have just been a touchpoint call to see if any customers were still onboard and not canceling. Because she was “confirming,” I asked her to confirm my order did in fact register in 3/15 as confirmed by Ford. She said yes.

She said she just wanted to let me know builds have started and will give me more info on my mine soon.

She wasn’t sure how many they have allocated but said they got around 50 orders. I highly doubt they are allocated that many for MY21. But my time stamp was three hours after ordering opened. She said I should be okay, especially since I ordered the base.

She said 11 of the 50 orders were for two-door Broncos in various trim levels. I asked where my time stamp stands among the 50 reservations, and she said she doesn’t know. I do not understand how they don’t know.
Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, that sounds like some good news, at least. If she's confirming your order maybe it's an indication that you've made it into the MY21 allocations for your dealership.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same with my dealership. They can't tell me how many orders they've received, how many allocations they have, what number I am in that allocation and don't have any answers to any Bronco questions. I see all these people posting answers about these same questions from their respective dealerships and I get nadda!

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least your dealer has a dialogue with you and seem semi informed. That’s something!

Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same with my dealership. They can't tell me how many orders they've received, how many allocations they have, what number I am in that allocation and don't have any answers to any Bronco questions. I see all these people posting answers about these same questions from their respective dealerships and I get nadda!
Your dealer probably knows that you know what that all means, and have expectations based on that. They either don't want to get your hopes up too high, or perhaps they're shuttling some people around through priority builds or whatever.
Sponsored