Sponsored

I have received no documentation about my order. Is this fishy?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He either doesn't know or is lying. Either way is not good.
Yup. Time to get that 5 hundo back and find a new dealer.

Even if he did actual place the order, if you don't have a copy of the DORA how can you confirm what was ordered is correct?
Sponsored

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with Chapman Ford of Horsham. Original order and all changes were accompanied by a DORA w/invoice pricing and received an email from Ford within an hour or two. Every time.

Give them a shout, think they still advertise under invoice

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He either doesn't know or is lying. Either way is not good.
This is one of the tactics I would use in my former profession. I would ask enough questions to get to a point where I would say, either you are a liar or you are stupid. Please let me know which one you are so I know how to proceed.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Latest from the sales guy:
Tell him you need a copy of the Dora for your records. If he doesn't provide it go to the manager. It's a real thing. It definitely exists if the order was placed. It's a computer receipt, it's instant

Dora
Ford Bronco I have received no documentation about my order.  Is this fishy? Screenshot_20230629_195611_Drive

One possibility is that they have 4 spots to order, but they may of already been ordered, and maybe he's trying to get an order changed for you. I dunno, but perhaps you aren't getting the whole story

Last edited:

Hot Pepper Diamond

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I never got emails about my order until the guy handling my order was let go. I told him over and over that I never got anything from Fordā€¦ he just brushed it off saying it happens sometimes. When he was let go, I Told the new guy that I never saw anything and he looked it up and realized that my email was input incorrectā€¦ the minute he fixed that I started getting emailsā€¦ these dealers can be real incompetent sometimesā€¦

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The DORA will have the order priority code on it too.

My guess is that the salesman is an idiot. You really need your DORA to make sure the Bronco is correctly ordered. There are countless threads on here of errors that once scheduled for production become very hard to correct.,

OP
OP

loki_racer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
on foot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, I called and spoke with a manager. He sent me an order sheet (I don't know the technical term) and it includes a priority code and all the features/options/packages are correct.

He said it's scheduled to build in August and deliver "a few months later."

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, I called and spoke with a manager. He sent me an order sheet (I don't know the technical term) and it includes a priority code and all the features/options/packages are correct.

He said it's scheduled to build in August and deliver "a few months later."
If it is scheduled, you can track your Bronco by the VIN. Is the VIN number on the sheet he sent? Need that and the order number which should be on the sheet. Delivery from the build date can range from less than 2 weeks to months depending on if it gets held up for any missing parts. When you track your Bronco, you can at least see if it has shipped.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-tos/search/track my vehicle order/
Sponsored