First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@frogbronco 2-door, soft-top, manual with tow package/heavy duty electrical, proximity keyless entry, and Alpine stereo upgrade. That's my build. Comes to $43.5k, less $2k+ is $41,050 total. Took about 15 minutes of emailing the dealer, signed my build. 12 or 13 days later the dealer called to say it was scheduled for build. Another 6 - 10 weeks and it should be here, exactly the way I ordered it.
Thanks for answering. Congrats on your purchase and enjoy it when it comes in!
Sponsored

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's not how it works. If they placed an order then the vehicle will still be built and allocated to the dealer but now the dealer can sell it as they wish.

sarĀ·casm | \ ĖˆsƤr-ĖŒka-zəm \
Definition of sarcasm

1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
2 : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A 41k Rubicon and any badlands seem to be a bit of different animals, based on what I just tried to price out on Jeep.com
Year. I was trying to do the same. By BL build is around 51 and the closest Rubicon is 55 +-

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a friend with the Gladiator Rubicon with the diesel. It's the real deal. The Mojave is supposed to have a great ride, especially at higher speeds.

I ordered a Wrangler Rubicon two weeks ago. I got a call on Thursday or Friday to let me know it was scheduled to be built (less than two weeks later). It should be here in another 6 - 10 weeks.

For comparison, my Wrangler Rubicon build was $41k. My Badlands build was $48k.
This is so wrong. With the same options the Jeep is $2-3k more than the Bronco. At least tell the truth when you state this comparison, a no option Rubicon is $43k and a well optioned Bronco is $48k.
In my comparison option for option the Bronco(Badlands) is $48k and the Jeep Rubicon is $53k!

Sponsored

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Itā€™s happening.

People are starting to trickle over to Jeep.

Even some people who wouldnā€™t be getting a new car otherwise, got hyped about the Bronco, and are now getting a Wrangler.

Ford is bringing new customers to Jeep.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
With my current lease coming up in November, Ford isnā€™t proving to me that my Bronco is going to be here by then. I ordered a Gladiator Mojave yesterday. Iā€™m disappointed that I wonā€™t have a Bronco in my near future; however, Iā€™m also excited to get off the road in my Jeep!
The value your previous 4 posts have added to this forum will be sorely missed. Best of luck with your Fiat, Peugeout, Stellanous or whatever it is in the future...

The value your previous 4 posts have added to this forum will be sorely missed. Best of luck with your Fiat, Peugeout, Stellanous or whatever it is in the future...

Repeated in blue font so that even the thickest get the message....

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Itā€™s happening.

People are starting to trickle over to Jeep.

Even some people who wouldnā€™t be getting a new car otherwise, got hyped about the Bronco, and are now getting a Wrangler.

Ford is bringing new customers to Jeep.
Short term Jeep is probably pulling a few customers away from Ford. But long term Ford will hurt Wrangler sales. The day you can walk on a Ford lot and drive off in a Bronco is going to put a cramp in Jeep sales, they'll no longer be the only game in town.

BTW, Congrats on the new Gladiator. Solid vehicle, I'm currently pushing 70k on my Rubicon with no complaints.

Last edited:

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL, you're all on the wrong forum here I'm sure. Or just trolling?
But enjoy your fugly truck thing. Personally I'd rather drive my 19 year old Tacoma for ever than driving that dorky Gladiator, but hey, all you jeep shills go ahead and enjoy šŸ™ƒ
Just not sure why you post about your impatience and bad decision here? LOL
There's a sister forum just for you out there, seems like it's run by the same company as this forum too, so you won't get lost.
Oh, and bye!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With my current lease coming up in November, Ford isnā€™t proving to me that my Bronco is going to be here by then. I ordered a Gladiator Mojave yesterday. Iā€™m disappointed that I wonā€™t have a Bronco in my near future; however, Iā€™m also excited to get off the road in my Jeep!
Congrats what color did you go with I really like the sarge green nacho is pretty cool too and stinggrrey

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL, you're all on the wrong forum here I'm sure. Or just trolling?
But enjoy your fugly truck thing. Personally I'd rather drive my 19 year old Tacoma for ever than driving that dorky Gladiator, but hey, all you jeep shills go ahead and enjoy šŸ™ƒ
Just not sure why you post about your impatience and bad decision here? LOL
There's a sister forum just for you out there, seems like it's run by the same company as this forum too, so you won't get lost.
Oh, and bye!
The Gladiator is literally the ugliest production vehicle made, and as a kicker, is also awful off road as Jeep destroyed their angles with this atrocity.
Sponsored