Sponsored

I reserved a Wildtrak on July 25 because I want the high speed off-road suspension. I'm having second thoughts because I don't like the WT interior.

Space Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 1st Edition, etc...
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really wanted the Marine Grade Vinyl interior with the rubber washout floor. Sick of cleaning carpets but MGV interior not offered on WT. Like a lot of commenters, I also prefer the blue accents of the Black Diamond interior over the orange accents of the Bad Lands interior. So, I guess I could option up a BD to get to WT levels but it doesn't offer the "Baja" mode. Only the BL and WT offer Baja mode, but what is the difference mechanically between the BL in Baja mode and the WT in Baja mode, provided both are equipped with the V-6?

My other beef is why can't I order a softop on a 4 door WT instead of the MIC hardtop that it now will be delivered with?

Any help or suggestions will are appreciated.
Sponsored

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really wanted the Marine Grade Vinyl interior with the rubber washout floor. Sick of cleaning carpets but MGV interior not offered on WT. Like a lot of commenters, I also prefer the blue accents of the Black Diamond interior over the orange accents of the Bad Lands interior. So, I guess I could option up a BD to get to WT levels but it doesn't offer the "Baja" mode. Only the BL and WT offer Baja mode, but what is the difference mechanically between the BL in Baja mode and the WT in Baja mode, provided both are equipped with the V-6?

My other beef is why can't I order a softop on a 4 door WT instead of the MIC hardtop that it now will be delivered with?

Any help or suggestions will are appreciated.
There won't be any mechanical difference because of the baja mode or lack thereof.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a "high speed suspension?". I don't think so. I think it's just the sasquatch package. To me, the WildTrak doesn't make much sense when compared to Badlands from a performance standpoint.

The only think I'll say is that I like the looks of it best. The black grille, black beauty rings, and painted door handles make it the best looking Bronco. It's a shame that the Black painted top isnt available because that would really make it sharp. It's going to look a lot less nice with the mismatched gray top.

Sponsored

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a July 20 Wildtrak reservation but in same boat; hate the interior sandstone dual colors two seat type options , hate the tan dash and hate the Neon Blue stitching and trim....

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a July 20 Wildtrak reservation but in same boat; hate the interior sandstone dual colors two seat type options , hate the tan dash and hate the Neon Blue stitching and trim....
My thoughts exactly. I have put together an OBX with all the options I want - LUX/SAS/Hard Top/Sound Deadening/Keypad/Aux Switches/Navy and Gray Leather/Floor Liners/Storage Bag/2.7/Tow Pkg/Canvas Bimini and will add the Roof Rack and Kayak Rack and end up less than $100.00 more than the Wildtrak with same stuff . . . I don't care about the Badlands with the Front Disconnect and my off roading is mostly back roads - no rock crawling - BUT I do prefer the grille and black handles on the WT - but I am seriously thinking that I will go with the optioned-up OBX when the time comes for the one and only reason of the lousy WT interior colors.

OP
OP

Space Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 1st Edition, etc...
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My thoughts exactly. I have put together an OBX with all the options I want - LUX/SAS/Hard Top/Sound Deadening/Keypad/Aux Switches/Navy and Gray Leather/Floor Liners/Storage Bag/2.7/Tow Pkg/Canvas Bimini and will add the Roof Rack and Kayak Rack and end up less than $100.00 more than the Wildtrak with same stuff . . . I don't care about the Badlands with the Front Disconnect and my off roading is mostly back roads - no rock crawling - BUT I do prefer the grille and black handles on the WT - but I am seriously thinking that I will go with the optioned-up OBX when the time comes for the one and only reason of the lousy WT interior colors.
Me too. I played around with the configurator and it looks like an OBX optioned up will get me close to what I want. No front axle disconnect, but I never use it on my Rubicon.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Me too. I played around with the configurator and it looks like an OBX optioned up will get me close to what I want. No front axle disconnect, but I never use it on my Rubicon.
No front disconnect on the Wildtrak either. Only badlands offers that so you don’t really lose anything going to the OBX (I don’t think!)

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn I’m the only one that actually likes the WT interior...
Man I’m glad I’m not picky...

Sponsored

BravoZulu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Damn I’m the only one that actually likes the WT interior...
Man I’m glad I’m not picky...
Not the only one. I like it and am super excited to get it! Glad all these other folks are hating on it. Will make ours that even more rare.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wildtrack interior is easily the worst of the bunch...the only good interiors are the 2 that are mgv and the rest are garbage. The interior design team is complete clown shoes.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wildtrack interior is easily the worst of the bunch...the only good interiors are the 2 that are mgv and the rest are garbage. The interior design team is complete clown shoes.
Take a deep breath brotha it will all be ok..
Sponsored