Sponsored

I reserved a Wildtrak on July 25 because I want the high speed off-road suspension. I'm having second thoughts because I don't like the WT interior.

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel you. I thought the sandstone looked fine in the build and price, but the real life pictures make it look so light, I’m afraid my kids will demolish it. The wife has light colored cloth interior in her car, and it’s a nightmare.
Sponsored

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can live with the interior colors on the Wildtrak - but the grey MIC roof with any body color is making me have second thoughts.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Take a deep breath brotha it will all be ok..
Doesn't bother me as I'm getting an mgv interior model. Not too sure what you're on about.

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, there are interiors I don't like and that one is just too embarrassing to be seen in.

OP
OP

Space Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 1st Edition, etc...
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrack interior is easily the worst of the bunch...the only good interiors are the 2 that are mgv and the rest are garbage. The interior design team is complete clown shoes.
Oversize clown shoes. Bozo league size clown shoes.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really wanted the Marine Grade Vinyl interior with the rubber washout floor. Sick of cleaning carpets but MGV interior not offered on WT. Like a lot of commenters, I also prefer the blue accents of the Black Diamond interior over the orange accents of the Bad Lands interior. So, I guess I could option up a BD to get to WT levels but it doesn't offer the "Baja" mode. Only the BL and WT offer Baja mode, but what is the difference mechanically between the BL in Baja mode and the WT in Baja mode, provided both are equipped with the V-6?

My other beef is why can't I order a softop on a 4 door WT instead of the MIC hardtop that it now will be delivered with?

Any help or suggestions will are appreciated.
Wild track is a trim that comes with the hard top. Its a cool vehicle. If you can afford the Wildtrack, you can afford the $1,500 for the OEM vinyl top. Get it from the parts dept later on.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just switched from a maxed out BD to a Wildtrak. In the end, I realized I would probably never use any of that off road stuff in the BD. I had a hardcore Jeep for years and took it off road once or twice. Used the washout floors once. Seeing the signature lights, black grill, black rings, black mirrors and the 12” screen. I changed. I’ll probably get the neoprene seat covers and rubber floor mats later.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Better suspension can easily be had in the aftermarket. Interior changes would be very tough and expensive. Get the factory items that are not available or very expensive from the factory. Things that can be improved with aftermarket parts don't order from the factory.
Sponsored