James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No one? I didn't say you or anyone else said anything about my comment. I was strictly replying to YOUR comment that people in this thread were embellishing. I don't see anyone that is. Get over yourself.:rolleyes:
You too
Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I recently paid $57k for a Badlands with a $61k sticker. I felt lucky to be under MSRP at all as it was a 3/27 order.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered on March 28, 2023...picked up yesterday. As I understood it, I was price protected on the MY23, and still got the rebate.
Then that’s a great deal if the dealer just took off $2,350 from MSRP

Happycampinman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No hat! Deal breaker. Naw man if you’re happy, then you got a good deal. Nice Bronco Enjoy.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think you did fine keeping it to near MSRP, and you got some add-ons, SAS, 2dr. If you're in a state where you pay all the tax up front, its a big one-time $ hit! Sounds like you feel fairly and honestly treated by the dealer, thats a win. When you recover in a year and have another $2,400, buy a 7yr/125,000 Ford ESP PremiumCare plan for about $2,400 from a discounting Ford Dealer like Granger. I did. Have fun.
Is it better to wait on the Ford warranty until 1-3 years after the new car warranty? I have to compare the cost from new to 5,000+ miles and a few years to see the cost differential.

Sponsored

Alanp970

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 Door Base Sasquatch Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Base
This isn’t apples to apples but I picked up my Base 4 door hardtop Sasquatch 2.3 auto in early May after a 14 month wait. Got the $2,350 price protection, $250 for subwoofer delete plus got them to drop it another $1300 (if I remember correctly) because PP didn’t cover all the price increases. Including destination fee it was $41,200. (TT&L not included) It would be a hair over $49,000 for the same Bronco so I’m very happy. I tried not to get too emotionally invested so I was ready to walk away if the deal wasn’t what I wanted.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is it better to wait on the Ford warranty until 1-3 years after the new car warranty? I have to compare the cost from new to 5,000+ miles and a few years to see the cost differential.
Its not cheaper, its just that you have to make the purchase within a timeframe, and before the OEM 36/60,000 Warranty expires. I waited a for a year for the warranty purchase so i could easily raise the extra cash, after putting all my cash into the down payment. Call Granger Ford in iowa directly, ask for the extended warranty dept, and have them tell you directly.

Last edited:

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its not cheaper, its just that you have to make the purchase within a timeframe, and before the OEM 36/50,000 Warranty expires. I waited a for a year for the warranty purchase so i could easily raise ths extra cash, after putting all my cash into the down payment. Call Granger Ford in iowa directly, ask for the extended warranty dept, and have them tell you directly.
Thanks!

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The price actual goes up after like 12k miles/12 months, as well as periodic increases throughout the year. So now would be the cheapest time.

Sponsored

Coastalcop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you are happy with the deal, then it’s a good deal. For the vast majority of us, this purchase filled a Want, not a need. If I HAD to get transportation a used Kia SUV would get me from point A-B. I wanted a Bronco, while I searched for the best deal I could find, my Wants were 2D BD manual SAS . I lucked out on a gently used 22 at a reasonable price. Would I have paid 2k more…….maybe, and if I did I would still be Happy with the deal to get exactly what I wanted. Unless your plan is to flip ( and this capability will go down as stock goes up) worry less about comparing what others got. You got the ride you wanted, smile , kick back and think about mods, and enjoy the ride.

getting in at the start sometimes costs a bit more, for example

I paid a small mint ( the value of the gun) 20+ years ago to have the slide on a Glock 19 custom machined for the then new Optima 2000 electronic got sight . Nobody else did it, but I saw the advantage for my work ( modified a concept pushed by Kelly McCann when he was still ghost writing as Jim Grover). Now you can get on from the factory in every flavor of cutout .

Sometimes you pay a little more to be the first on the block. FWIW, the capability for surgical accuracy paid BIG dividends a couple years later when lives were on the line. And I still have that 19, just with an upgrade from the Optima.

Last edited:

Dezperado

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You (OP) did better that I did with your deal. Enjoy the ride.

BaseManSquatch

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sponsored