Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know that there are probably tons of posts in this same general thread (and I have seen them), but also as much as I love seeing everyone get their Bronco's, I am getting extremely frustrated. I placed my $100 reservation at around 8AM on 7/15/20 with a local dealer (Richmond Ford West). My dealer contacted me on 1/26/2021 to order but due to a lack of response from them (it took me showing up at the dealership without an appointment), I didn't get my order in till 2/8 (including the $500 deposit). I also reconfirmed the order the day that 2022 confirmations were available.

I will admit its almost like I cherry picked every constraint from the list possible (2.7L, Sasquatch, MIC top) for the OBX four door model; but its what I wanted. I know that has caused delays, but I felt like somehow those early dates should have gotten me a Bronco by now. Per dealer, In October I was "Definitely in November", November was "Definitely by Christmas", but still no production date email. And to top it off, I saw someone with my exact build (down to the color) driving through my neighborhood.

Anything I should be doing to get it moved forward or is this just what we have to expect from Ford? Thanks for letting me vent...
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is your order code? If it is "99" and was never changed by the dealer than your build is on hold.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

around late September or Early October, did you dealership reach out to you to finalize your MY22 order to put into production? I know you mentioned their lack of communication. For my MY22 i finalized my order for my dealership to submit on 10/08/2021 when the window opened for the MY22 orders. my build date is 1/3. If your dealership never got back to you over the last 2-3 months, then your order for your MY22 with production was never placed.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know how you feel it sucks when you see people who just place orders already get build dates I dont think the reservation thing means anything now .

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If it's any consolation to you, I have a similar build with a July 13th reservation that was scheduled to be built on 12/22 but is still showing as in production....you're probably getting close.

Sponsored

Broncobabe221

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If your dealership is still taking orders and is getting soft top orders then those are probably jumping ahead of yours.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think there are a lot of 7/13 and 7/14 reservations ahead of you.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know that there are probably tons of posts in this same general thread (and I have seen them), but also as much as I love seeing everyone get their Bronco's, I am getting extremely frustrated. I placed my $100 reservation at around 8AM on 7/15/20 with a local dealer (Richmond Ford West). My dealer contacted me on 1/26/2021 to order but due to a lack of response from them (it took me showing up at the dealership without an appointment), I didn't get my order in till 2/8 (including the $500 deposit). I also reconfirmed the order the day that 2022 confirmations were available.

I will admit its almost like I cherry picked every constraint from the list possible (2.7L, Sasquatch, MIC top) for the OBX four door model; but its what I wanted. I know that has caused delays, but I felt like somehow those early dates should have gotten me a Bronco by now. Per dealer, In October I was "Definitely in November", November was "Definitely by Christmas", but still no production date email. And to top it off, I saw someone with my exact build (down to the color) driving through my neighborhood.

Anything I should be doing to get it moved forward or is this just what we have to expect from Ford? Thanks for letting me vent...
If you didn't get a VIN by Oct, you might have needed to re-order as a MY22. I don't know if anyone was automatically re-ordered by their dealer. Right now, MY22s are scheduled through later Feb or early March.

OP
OP
RVABronco

RVABronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

around late September or Early October, did you dealership reach out to you to finalize your MY22 order to put into production? I know you mentioned their lack of communication. For my MY22 i finalized my order for my dealership to submit on 10/08/2021 when the window opened for the MY22 orders. my build date is 1/3. If your dealership never got back to you over the last 2-3 months, then your order for your MY22 with production was never placed.
Yep, went in the day 2022 MY updates were available (10/13 was the date I had from Ford that it went live). Didn't know there were earlier dates available to do that (and apparently my dealer didn't either).

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

could be why ... but best thing to do is have your dealer call to check for a status update. Also what number in line are you at your dealership? could be an allocation thing. sorry just trying to pinpoint the delay for you

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep, went in the day 2022 MY updates were available (10/13 was the date I had from Ford that it went live). Didn't know there were earlier dates available to do that (and apparently my dealer didn't either).
Hop in the boat Jeff, we've got a little room for another lost soul. There are many that have the same story, early res. and seeing the same build being shipped. Ford crawfished on their promise to build all reservations before dealer stock by changing the '22 allocation formula to favor the mega dealers. Maybe your dealer has an idea of the allocations they will recieve in the first quarter of '22. That also plays into when yours might arrive. Good luck, I hope you hit the lottery soon.

OP
OP
RVABronco

RVABronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

could be why ... but best thing to do is have your dealer call to check for a status update. Also what number in line are you at your dealership? could be an allocation thing. sorry just trying to pinpoint the delay for you
I think i was originally 42 or so for the dealer, but i think they are getting into the 30s now, so hopefully soon.... honestly even if they would put me in the perpetual "scheduled for production" loop i would feel better....

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think i was originally 42 or so for the dealer, but i think they are getting into the 30s now, so hopefully soon.... honestly even if they would put me in the perpetual "scheduled for production" loop i would feel better....
Then there's your answer. I was top 10 at my dealership so mine got scheduled quick. Just be patient as the dealer has a priority list of orders ahead of yours. I know it sucks since we have all been waiting for so long. but on the positive side... if you ordered an MIC top, maybe you'll get 3.0 which finally fixes all the quality issues haha.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It sucks that Ford would have punished you had you chosen a dealership such as Granger who communicates with their customers.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak