Sponsored

Am I missing something? Badlands vs Sasquatch option.

Ajfetterman

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2, 1991 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands FTW!
Yep, same here. Too impatient to wait for the mansquatch when I plan to order a BL with a manual anyhow. Just a tire swap (hopefully) and done. Just have to try not to be a poser and put a Sasquatch decal on the window. ?
Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

yes BL not enough coffee yet :coffee:
The Badlands and FE come with disconnect whether you have sasquatch or not; therefore Sasquatch does not add the disconnect.

I read the OP's question to be what is the functional difference between getting Badlands without Sasquatch or another trim with Sasquatch. Maybe that's not what he was getting at. Was the question what does Sasquatch add to Badlands that's not already there?

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, same here. Too impatient to wait for the mansquatch when I plan to order a BL with a manual anyhow. Just a tire swap (hopefully) and done. Just have to try not to be a poser and put a Sasquatch decal on the window. ?
wouldnt really be lying all that much after the 35s..... but yes i agree

flamingojoe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ajfetterman I am in basically the same position as you. I am thinking Manual Badlands with the 33s rather than waiting for the Manual Badlands Sasquatch 6 or so months later. Am I crazy to think however, that the sasquatch also sits wider? I've been trying to verify that through photos but it looks like the sasquatch tires extend wider than the body compared to the base 33s on the BL, or any of the non-sasquatch trims for that matter.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ajfetterman I am in basically the same position as you. I am thinking Manual Badlands with the 33s rather than waiting for the Manual Badlands Sasquatch 6 or so months later. Am I crazy to think however, that the sasquatch also sits wider? I've been trying to verify that through photos but it looks like the sasquatch tires extend wider than the body compared to the base 33s on the BL, or any of the non-sasquatch trims for that matter.
The Sasquatch does have a wider track, but appears to be due to a deeper offset on the rims plus the slightly wider rims/tires.

All just hearsay but I'm betting you'd get rubbing on full steering lock by just throwing 35s on the Badlands rims. Not the end of the world but obviously Ford wouldn't want to have a stock vehicle roll off the lot like that.

OP
OP
Jtorral

Jtorral

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford. Stop tormenting me! Ready to order now the sasquatch late delivery has really thrown a curve ball. I may have to resort to an auto But then what do I tell my kids about the missing man pedal?
Sponsored