SeanMTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i ordered same day, I’m built since July 9, but still waiting to board a train to ship to dealer. Trying to get info.

Ford HQ told me I have a $2350 certificate (I’d no idea) and hope no issue with PP once it arrives to dealer.

What did you do to negotiate the extras like tint, etc? I’d think my dealer would be happy for me to walk away so they could sell perhaps for higher price…
I went in trying to buy this under my LLC in Montana and was told that Ford would flag the dealer which would possibly cause them to lose their allocation. (No idea if this is true). I asked him how we were going to close the gap on what I would have saved in taxes and that's where we landed. Rebate, $250 off, tint and a bag o' goodies.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SeanMTX

SeanMTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for all the replies. I've got a long drive to New Mexico today, some weekend upgrades and then it's trail time!

Appreciate the help and feedback.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

For what it's worth they are required to give you a full tank of gas, Ford reimburses them for it. And they were also given the swag by Ford to give to people when they buy a Bronco.

Like others have said as long as you enjoy it, it doesn't matter.
This is what I was thinking on the gas too, I know I have a fuel charge on my DORA for $88 which is more like airport rental gas prices for a full tank!

OP, without having the wait some of us did that got under invoice deals and getting it a bit below MSRP is a pretty good deal to me in the current market, the fact that you got some free swag never hurts either!

subg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good price.

Dealer I got mine from just sold 4 of 5 from inventory in the past few weeks. Had ADM on all of them. Wouldn't budge on a wildtrack at $5k over.

Crazy thing is, 2 years ago some people received 2 door manual bases at $28,500 in states with no sales tax. Right around $30k out the door w/delivery.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To all who are saying If I'm happy I should be happy...you're totally correct. I'm frankly surprised that they moved at all with swag or rebates or discounts at all. My friends got a 4dr Outer Banks SAS and did not get a rebate. They ordered the week after I did and picked theirs up earlier.

That got me thinking...did I do well or just the norm. I don't know the specifics of their deal and it's easier to ask the anonymous people here who are more experienced than asking them.

Thanks for the responses.
2021 Two door Badlands. 2.3, 7M, High pkg, tow pkg. Stickered @ 47,500 including destination and delivery. They would not budge on the price. This is the first vehicle I have ever bought in my 40 years of buying vehicles I actually paid sticker.
Ford Bronco I THINK I got a good deal...am I wrong? PXL_20230801_121822019

Sponsored

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2021 Two door Badlands. 2.3, 7M, High pkg, tow pkg. Stickered @ 47,500 including destination and delivery. They would not budge on the price. This is the first vehicle I have ever bought in my 40 years of buying vehicles I actually paid sticker.
Ford Bronco I THINK I got a good deal...am I wrong? PXL_20230801_121822019
BASE price on 2dr BL is now $48K !!! BEFORE any options... Hang on to that one mate.

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think you got a today's deal/price. I just picked mine up last week, at MSRP, the first ever vehicle I have bought at MSRP, but like you, feel fine about the new normal-Love the Bronco and as others have said, that is all that matters.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
see I’m telling you this on the internet so it’s 100% true.

OP, most of the folks on forums are good people but there’s a lot of embellishment. As long as you’re happy, enjoy. Someone’s always there to tell you they are better. Welcome to the new 6th grade playground.
Re-read the thread and didn't see any embellishment or exaggerations...just some people who actually know how to negotiate.

Ford Bronco I THINK I got a good deal...am I wrong? 1690896070519

Ford Bronco I THINK I got a good deal...am I wrong? 1690896032747

new to bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I also ordered end of March'23, picked up early last month. 2-door big bend. also got the $2350 rebate and was not due to price protection, since my order MSRP was same as what showed up on the actual sticker. According to my dealer it was because of my ~3-month wait? LOL, probably it was because now they are building them with MGV seats and rubberized floor or because FORD felt guilty overcharging us 2-door owners.
In any case, mine is still over priced at ~$43K sticker for a 2-door big bend with aux switches and roof rack :ROFLMAO:

jrm5723

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I picked up my new Black Diamond 2dr SAS today and I think I negotiated hard for something hard to move from sticker at all. I'd love to hear other opinions or stories to see if I did ok.

MSRP on 2023 2dr SAS Black Diamond with the 2.7 and Mid Package - $55,140
TTL and all the fun stuff (no warranty or add ons) brought it to $58,590 all in.

I ended up with a $2,350 rebate, a $250 discount, free window tint, and one of those backpacks with the fire extinguisher and shovel. (plus a full tank of gas). All in cost to me was $56,240.

I walked out happy (which I suppose is the only real judgement I should be looking for)...but I'd like to know if I could have done things better. At this point it's irrelevant I suppose, but I feel like I should have lobbied for a hat. :)

How have others fared with their buying experience?
The definition of a successful negotiation is both sides are happy... Nice looking Bronco.

Sponsored

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had an under invoice deal negotiated back in '21. What is wild is how much the price increased on that original reservation until I took delivery a few months ago. Between the deal, rebate and price protection it was a big savings compared to what was actually on the window sticker.

Oh, and congrats on your Bronco.
Same for me

adamargyle

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco, 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sounds like a good deal. I happened on one last week at the dealer (4 door, big bend, Sasquatch) and I ended up buying it. Paid sticker ($52k) and negotiated a bit up on my trade. It was right before the announced price increase.
My son got a free bronco hat and I have some free tire rotation and oil changes from the dealer too.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I picked up my new Black Diamond 2dr SAS today and I think I negotiated hard for something hard to move from sticker at all. I'd love to hear other opinions or stories to see if I did ok.

TTL and all the fun stuff (no warranty or add ons) brought it to $58,590 all in.

I ended up with a $2,350 rebate, a $250 discount, free window tint, and one of those backpacks with the fire extinguisher and shovel. (plus a full tank of gas). All in cost to me was $56,240.

I walked out happy (which I suppose is the only real judgement I should be looking for)...but I'd like to know if I could have done things better. At this point it's irrelevant I suppose, but I feel like I should have lobbied for a hat. :)

How have others fared with their buying experience
forget nego go enjoy your bronco
(2021 sas 2.37l bd 4dr area 51 soft top with to many upgrades to type)

R8RWD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You got a great deal. Dealers in my area are still charging over MSRP. I had to buy out of state for MSRP. Dont forget Bronco's are still scarce on lots so its not only what you paid, but the fact you got what you wanted.

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

How have others fared with their buying experience?
I orginally ordered OB 2dr w/sas 2.7L high Pckg, roof rack, Mod Bumper, & tow in 2021 $52,810 took the offer to drop Sas and move to a badland 23, 2.7 L high, Mod Bumper that is it $53,445.00 which was 23 Prices in January. I got $4,800.00 in Rebates.. so 23 Bandlands for $48,650.00 and now just this week the 23 went up again so my Truck is worth $58,000. and I love it. The Sas Package I can add later not really missing it

20230718_190659.jpg
Sponsored