Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ALL the sales people that gave themselves the priority build should read this thread and be ashamed ,Im the shop foreman and talk up the bronco to any who will listen and i would turn down priority also.
Sponsored

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer gave the priority slot to himself. Must be nice. Thank you for doing the right thing.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No real reason for saying this, just wanted to get it out there. I know I am an idiot.
In light of all the news this week, your post made my day. You are a good man.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Dad co-owns a Ford dealership so I have grown up always loving Ford and their specialty vehicles. After starting a new job last year and seeing the Bronco, I knew I had to pre-order one and I really wanted it to be the first new vehicle I purchased. I pre-ordered within the first 2 hours and I have been patiently waiting, not really expecting any special treatment in the process. A few weeks ago my Dad called me and asked if I wanted to be the priority build. I was very excited but I told him to do what would be best for business, knowing that building mine priority probably wouldn't be the decision. I think they gave it to someone that ordered in March. I was happy with my decision assuming I would still get mine early, but now I think I should have just said yes :ROFLMAO:

No real reason for saying this, just wanted to get it out there. I know I am an idiot.

Still cant wait to get mine and hope it comes sooner than later.
Gave it to someone who ordered in March?! I sure hope he charged that guy some healthy ADM. In my opinion, that's the only justification for someone coming 9 months late and stepping to the front. If that buyer was a real Bronco fan, he'd have heard about it and decided to make a reservation long before March, even if he wasn't necessarily a Day 1 reservation-holder.

It's good that you didn't take the insider bump-up. Your early timestamp means you probably didn't give up that much in terms of your build date.

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its a good thing, had you not turned it down you would have had to bring a priority build for everyone.....

Sponsored

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's integrity.

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sounds like an infraction worthy of calling Ford, IMO.
Nah, that's well within their rights. At least I imagine he got a PB because he was In that first wave of emails.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've learned a long time ago sometimes it doesn't pay to be nice. Sometime you just have to be selfish and go for it. This was one of those times. #regerts

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Dad co-owns a Ford dealership so I have grown up always loving Ford and their specialty vehicles. After starting a new job last year and seeing the Bronco, I knew I had to pre-order one and I really wanted it to be the first new vehicle I purchased. I pre-ordered within the first 2 hours and I have been patiently waiting, not really expecting any special treatment in the process. A few weeks ago my Dad called me and asked if I wanted to be the priority build. I was very excited but I told him to do what would be best for business, knowing that building mine priority probably wouldn't be the decision. I think they gave it to someone that ordered in March. I was happy with my decision assuming I would still get mine early, but now I think I should have just said yes :ROFLMAO:

Still cant wait to get mine and hope it comes sooner than later.
Don't underestimate yourself, you're a tremendous idiot! lol

You may be without a new BRONCO for a while but you are not an idiot. You are a good business man. Customers should always come first, that's what pays for yours.

Sponsored

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ya know what I think you made the right decision for you and your dad. As a dad your always looking out for your kids but in this case it could have really pushed some of his loyal customers off...

Good call 😎👍

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ya know what I think, you made the right decision for you and your dad. As a dad your always looking out for your kids but in this case it could have really pushed some of his loyal customers off...

Good call 😎👍
Sponsored