Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone,

After being a silent lurker in this forum for the past 16 months or so, I finally wanted to make a post. After waiting more than 14 months for my 4-door Badlands order only to be notified of the continued delays from Ford, I said "screw it". I started looking online for used Broncos on the market, and boy were there plenty. Although, all of the most desirable trim levels were of course still way overpriced, with the average ADM being about $10k (still, better than the ADMs were in mid-2022).

Well, after looking tirelessly for the last few weeks, I found a perfect *NEW* Bronco, albeit a slightly different color than I ordered (I ordered Cactus Grey). It had more options than my order did, and with the $2,500 discount from Ford to buy another on-lot Bronco (which this qualified for), along with the dealer offering to do the transaction at sticker, it no longer made sense to wait any longer for my order. Two days after the ice storm in Dallas thawed, I hopped on a plane with a one-way ticket to Kansas City yesterday morning to pick it up and just got her home last night.

I couldn't be happier. I hope anyone who is waiting can look at this as a sign that maybe it could be the right time to at least begin looking on the market. Although rates are still high (I got 3.24% for 72mo from Tower Federal CU, which is GREAT right now), prices are coming down significantly and many people are beginning to get deals just above or at sticker now. I never would have expected to be a Bronco owner this year after the news broke a few weeks ago.

A big shoutout to Tri-State Ford Lincoln in Maryville, MO! Thank you to Jeremy, Austin, and Rick! The wait was totally worth it.

Ford Bronco I was tired of waiting IMG_2556
Ford Bronco I was tired of waiting IMG_2555
Ford Bronco I was tired of waiting IMG_2554
Ford Bronco I was tired of waiting IMG_2553
Ford Bronco I was tired of waiting IMG_2552
Ford Bronco I was tired of waiting IMG_2551
Ford Bronco I was tired of waiting IMG_2550
Ford Bronco I was tired of waiting IMG_2549
Ford Bronco I was tired of waiting IMG_2547
Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations My Bronco Brother.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For a minute there I thought this was going to be one of those. I'm out & bought this instead threads 😏 .
Congrats, looks great (y). I think this is the smart move to make now if you can find what you want at a reasonable price.

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Pretty much the same build as mine. I can tell you that 17,000 miles later I still absolutely love this car and you will too.

Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Pretty much the same build as mine. I can tell you that 17,000 miles later I still absolutely love this car and you will too.
You mean you love your Bronco not car.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone,

After being a silent lurker in this forum for the past 16 months or so, I finally wanted to make a post. After waiting more than 14 months for my 4-door Badlands order only to be notified of the continued delays from Ford, I said "screw it". I started looking online for used Broncos on the market, and boy were there plenty. Although, all of the most desirable trim levels were of course still way overpriced, with the average ADM being about $10k (still, better than the ADMs were in mid-2022).

Well, after looking tirelessly for the last few weeks, I found a perfect *NEW* Bronco, albeit a slightly different color than I ordered (I ordered Cactus Grey). It had more options than my order did, and with the $2,500 discount from Ford to buy another on-lot Bronco (which this qualified for), along with the dealer offering to do the transaction at sticker, it no longer made sense to wait any longer for my order. Two days after the ice storm in Dallas thawed, I hopped on a plane with a one-way ticket to Kansas City yesterday morning to pick it up and just got her home last night.

I couldn't be happier. I hope anyone who is waiting can look at this as a sign that maybe it could be the right time to at least begin looking on the market. Although rates are still high (I got 3.24% for 72mo from Tower Federal CU, which is GREAT right now), prices are coming down significantly and many people are beginning to get deals just above or at sticker now. I never would have expected to be a Bronco owner this year after the news broke a few weeks ago.

A big shoutout to Tri-State Ford Lincoln in Maryville, MO! Thank you to Jeremy, Austin, and Rick! The wait was totally worth it.

Did you get price protection as well as the $2500 or just the $2500? it is a great looking vehicle!!

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

excellent !!!!!!!! identical to my 2023 except mine is sans squatch. Area-51 for the win. That is a smoking good interest rate for today as well. You did really well.

Sponsored

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey everyone,

Congrats, did you have any trouble getting the $2500 off your new Bronco?

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You got awesome interest rate they're double that in my area with near perfect credit.
If your part of a credit union and only borrowing small amout you can get this rate. I assume he didnt borrow 70k

Schwifty

Wildtrak
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
!)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Glad it worked out for you! I was literally 1 day away from amending my order and just settling without mic, sas, lux but ended up getting scheduled! So lucky!!

Scheduled build week 03/27
Wild Track
2 door
Mic
Lux
Tow

OP
OP
DoubleH2016

DoubleH2016

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get price protection as well as the $2500 or just the $2500? it is a great looking vehicle!!
I did not get price protection because I had to cancel my original order. I was however eligible for that $2500 credit. For anyone wondering it was a pain in the ass to get because no one (even Ford reps) seemed to know how to get the credit applied in the system but it was all eventually figured out.

OP
OP
DoubleH2016

DoubleH2016

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats, did you have any trouble getting the $2500 off your new Bronco?
I did unfortunately. Because the program is so new everyone kind of had to figure out the ins and outs of all the terms. But we did end up finding that I did qualify for the offer and they got it all squared away after some digging.
Sponsored