Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Once the doors are on, can you swing them open. Meaning when they are on can you grab the door and pull it toward you?
Sponsored

NatureBoy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"Gone are the DIY days of building a makeshift contraption out of 2x4s, carpet, or PVC to store your doors."

I laughed out loud at this. Somebody's been paying attention. Was thinking about putting one of these together the other day.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Once the doors are on, can you swing them open. Meaning when they are on can you grab the door and pull it toward you?
Not particularly far. About 6" of forward travel or so.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
whats the ETA on the factory tube door adapters?
Unfortunately, we do not have factory tube doors to test with. Based on images though, I believe the factory tube doors should work on the current adapters, as the hinges appear to be the same or very similar to the normal doors.

Sponsored

Lanshark

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the factory tube doors, I'm going to get the front mounting kit now while its on sale. I'll report back. At least for the fronts. When it goes back on sale, I'll see about the rear kit, see if that also works on the factory tube doors.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the factory tube doors, I'm going to get the front mounting kit now while its on sale. I'll report back. At least for the fronts. When it goes back on sale, I'll see about the rear kit, see if that also works on the factory tube doors.
That would be fantastic! Certainly let us know and we would be happy to send a little something your way for the assist!

Lanshark

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not on the wall yet, will be another week or two, but the factory tube doors fit on the front mount just fine.

20231129_171949.jpg

20231129_171954.jpg

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not on the wall yet, will be another week or two, but the factory tube doors fit on the front mount just fine.

Ford Bronco IAG EZ-Guide Door Storage System 20231129_171954

Ford Bronco IAG EZ-Guide Door Storage System 20231129_171954
Awesome! Thanks for letting us know. Shoot us a DM with your order information and we will send a favor your way for helping out!

Lanshark

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That was disappointing and didnt get to put it where I wanted. I've put up tons of shelving in this garage, its soft pine 2x4s. Pre-drilled the full 3" with a long bit. Used only a mini 1/4 rachet by hand, going slowly so the lag bolts dont get too hot, even took turns on other bolts so they stay cool. Learned that lesson before. Still broke, never even got hard to turn, just broke, not even 3/4 way screwed in. Moved it a little more down, got a 1/4x3 lag screw from Home Depot. And other IAG bolt broke on the second attempt to mount. So back to Home Depot, had to move it higher than I intended and will need to modify some shelving, used 4 1/4x3 lag screws from Home Depot, no issues whatsoever. Maybe I got a bad batch but I don't feel good about those included lag screws.

Ford Bronco IAG EZ-Guide Door Storage System 20240101_162529

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That was disappointing and didnt get to put it where I wanted. I've put up tons of shelving in this garage, its soft pine 2x4s. Pre-drilled the full 3" with a long bit. Used only a mini 1/4 rachet by hand, going slowly so the lag bolts dont get too hot, even took turns on other bolts so they stay cool. Learned that lesson before. Still broke, never even got hard to turn, just broke, not even 3/4 way screwed in. Moved it a little more down, got a 1/4x3 lag screw from Home Depot. And other IAG bolt broke on the second attempt to mount. So back to Home Depot, had to move it higher than I intended and will need to modify some shelving, used 4 1/4x3 lag screws from Home Depot, no issues whatsoever. Maybe I got a bad batch but I don't feel good about those included lag screws.
We definitely appreciate that feedback! We will take a look at our hardware and make sure the supplier didn't switch the grades up on us.

Lanshark

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's what I got. They don't look or feel low quality. It might just be a lot to ask of a 1/4" lag screw that long. All my other shelving uses 5/16 or 3/8. If I ever have to move this mount, I'll probably just drill a slightly larger hole in the rail and use a beefier lag screw.

20240102_080859.jpg
Sponsored