Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello Family,

After seeing how much everyone enjoyed the original "Dirt Mountain" Badge, I spent entirely to much of my own time last night designing more "Badges" to encompass all B6G Members current status.

Feel free to use them for whatever your heart desires (Profile Pics, Social Media, Print Media).

I personally wont be going to print with them (our options are extremely limited in 🇨🇦, and very pricy and with the CAD/US Border still closed I cant make the trip down to pick up/deliver parcels at the moment), but if anyone wants go to print with them I can send them the Vector Art needed for production.

Some print places others already had in mind:
https://www.stickermule.com/products/die-cut-stickers
https://www.billetbadges.com/

Remember everyone, no matter how bad the news is today, we are definitely all in this one together.

Dirt-Mountain (1).png
View attachment 158148 View attachment 158149
Runaround.png

Cheers,
@CO-Bronco
Sponsored

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is so cool man!! I love the badges! Creative as hell. I laughed so hard when I saw them. We may be a glutton for punishment but that’s what makes this forum an awesome to be a part of!

calx

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '98 Nissan Stagea
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Perfect! :D

Daboots

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello Family,

After seeing how much everyone enjoyed the original "Dirt Mountain" Badge, I spent entirely to much of my own time last night designing more "Badges" to encompass all B6G Members current status.

Feel free to use them for whatever your heart desires (Profile Pics, Social Media, Print Media).

I personally wont be going to print with them (our options are extremely limited in 🇨🇦, and very pricy and with the CAD/US Border still closed I cant make the trip down to pick up/deliver parcels at the moment), but if anyone wants go to print with them I can send them the Vector Art needed for production.

Remember everyone, no matter how bad the news is today, we are definitely all in this one together.

Dirt-Mountain (1).png
Runaround.png

Cheers,
@CO-Bronco
Very nice

Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve got a friend who has a vendor that could make these. I’ll try to get some details tomorrow. He runs a YouTube channel called zero to awesome

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE: Wow - I'm blown away by everyone's kinds words. Looks like the badges had the effect we were aiming for! Also, keep the idea's rolling as I'd love to drop one every couple of days or so.

So with that being said, @jkburg had tonight's winning design idea:
Any chance you can make an FE edition means ‘21 Final Edition?
or is that too soon?
Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups First-Edition

Sponsored

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
UPDATE: Wow - I'm blown away by everyone's kinds words. Looks like the badges had the effect we were aiming for! Also, keep the idea's rolling as I'd love to drop one every couple of days or so.

So with that being said, @jkburg had tonight's winning design idea:

View attachment 158338

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL THREAD:

Hello Family,

Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups First-Edition

Cheers,
@CO-Bronco
Any chance you can turn these into shirts or hoodies? I’d definitely snag one of the dirt mountain ones

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance you can turn these into shirts or hoodies? I’d definitely snag one of the dirt mountain ones
Seconded.

Perhaps @Wide Open Roads or another Bronco Community member wants to take the reigns on this one? Designs are free for you to use (although I wouldn't complain if I recieved one 😂).

DocBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about: 2 Door Broncos. Modeled after the 26 years with no new Broncos. Keeping the tradition alive.
Or: Based on the last 26 years of Bronco Heritage
Or: You know it’s a “real” Bronco because Ford stopped making it.

Last edited:

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT