Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You just had to remind me of how long I waited 😄 It really was worth the wait as hard as it is for me to say that. Love this thing.
That thing is gorgeous!!!!

I might be biased. 😉 😁
Ford Bronco Ice Mountain Tracker (Dirt Mountain v2.0) 20220115_163341
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long did the OG dirt mountain people have to wait for it to get off?
Imprisoned July 15th, 2021
Released Oct. 1st , 2021
(2 1/2 months .. Dirt Mountain)
Delivered Oct. 8th, 2021

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let's all give a round of applause to @jbrentd, the man who makes the Data come alive. Guys legit a wizard at data analysis and we're lucky to have him in the Bronco community. Cheers!
You're making me blush.

Glad to help and hope ya'll get your Broncos sooner than they are estimating. If you haven't done so yet, go check out the Ice Mountain Metrics. The charts are interactive and you can't break anything.

Ford Bronco Ice Mountain Tracker (Dirt Mountain v2.0) 1643978232503

Last edited:

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All,
This is not good but I'm going to defend Ford. This whole thing has been, for the most part during COVID. I can't find sardines in Hot Sauce for crying out loud. Yeah, they may be earning $$$, but I'm telling you the T1 suppliers are trying to keep in on the road. Labor shortages, material shortages and you name it. Think about masks. Who likes to wear a mask in a production facility? (I do for 24 hours a week) Not me.
Bottom line, this is not good, but this is not deliberate and there are tons of factors that contribute, not Ford being greedy or mean.
Flame away but know I hate this for all that are affected.
Sincerely,
sniffHound

P.S. I want my ride sooo bad.
Well said my friend and true

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're making me blush.

Glad to help and hope ya'll get your Broncos sooner than they are estimating. If you have done so yet, go check out the Ice Mountain Metrics. The charts are interactive and you can't break anything.

1643978232503.png
WOW! Very Nice! Thanks for your work on this. I assume you must do some type of data analysis on your job. But from just glancing over I don't see any specific patterns. I'm not sure if I saw it on this thread or another but someone had figured out some of the new MY22 and late 21 have a different instrument cluster part number so where wondering if those may be the hold up? This would also be something that would affect all trim levels 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

sorry if I missed. but I entered my data. build was 1/25, original arrival 2/20 now pushed to 5/21. On ice mountain is now marked X. How does anyone know it's there? There is no chip hold listed on my build. My tracker doesn't say built, just "in production" my modules populated

to the person wondering what builds are on hold. my is an OBX SAS LUX

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

sorry if I missed. but I entered my data. build was 1/25, original arrival 2/20 now pushed to 5/21. On ice mountain is now marked X. How does anyone know it's there? There is no chip hold listed on my build. My tracker doesn't say built, just "in production" my modules populated

to the person wondering what builds are on hold. my is an OBX SAS LUX

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're making me blush.

Glad to help and hope ya'll get your Broncos sooner than they are estimating. If you haven't done so yet, go check out the Ice Mountain Metrics. The charts are interactive and you can't break anything.

Ford Bronco Ice Mountain Tracker (Dirt Mountain v2.0) tenor
Damn there really is zero conclusion you can draw from this data. All of the breakdowns equal basically the ordering percentage breakdowns. It's clearly not a LUX issue, or a 2.7 issue, or a soft top issue. So what the hell is holding them up?!?!

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All,
This is not good but I'm going to defend Ford. This whole thing has been, for the most part during COVID. I can't find sardines in Hot Sauce for crying out loud. Yeah, they may be earning $$$, but I'm telling you the T1 suppliers are trying to keep in on the road. Labor shortages, material shortages and you name it. Think about masks. Who likes to wear a mask in a production facility? (I do for 24 hours a week) Not me.
Bottom line, this is not good, but this is not deliberate and there are tons of factors that contribute, not Ford being greedy or mean.
Flame away but know I hate this for all that are affected.
Sincerely,
sniffHound

P.S. I want my ride sooo bad.
Your right, Ford doesn't make a dime NOT delivering vehicles. A lot of what is going on is out of their control.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Surprise, surprise….now maybe they will communicate with the customers.
Ford Bronco Ice Mountain Tracker (Dirt Mountain v2.0) tenor
Just took a look, Ford is down 10% as of 12:55 pm today.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The longest Bronco to be imprisoned on Dirt Mountain was @Blaven for a whopping 186 Days (over 1/2 a year just sitting there...)

He will always be considered King of the Mountain.
WOW. @Blaven - did you have any issues after delivery from sitting? How many miles were on it at delivery?

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn there really is zero conclusion you can draw from this data. All of the breakdowns equal basically the ordering percentage breakdowns. It's clearly not a LUX issue, or a 2.7 issue, or a soft top issue. So what the hell is holding them up?!?!
Someone mentioned the auto start/stop chip is the main hold up. Not sure of the accuracy but there would be a common denominator across all models and trims

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OK so if Ford holding back early Feb Broncos delivery tell early May because of chips then are they not building more Broncos tell then and none well be delivered tell May or is Ford just picking which Broncos getting chips and which dont and does this mean the rest of us who put in a reservation in the summer of 2020 is now getting pushed back more .

Lugerdog

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I asked the family member who called Ford. He says that both times, it was people who had to be working from home and just part-time phone-talking help. First (old) lady last week said it was "produced" - and when he asked what exactly "produced" means, her response was "what do you think it means?? It means it was produced! And your tracking info is just like you think it is, Estimated Delivery 2/15! .. === no help at all.

last night, another woman said "produced" also and he asked "I need to know what that Produced word means. Are you telling me it's been built but sent to [I said Ice earlier, he in fact said:] Dirt Mountain??" and the lady laughed and said "Yep, that's what it means..." so she didn't use the word herself, she responded to it.

the whole thing just pisses me off. Especially since it looks like the 1/10 group I was in , and bumped to 1/17, there was supposedly a 3 day back-log. My Blend Date was 1/21. If I had been in production 3 days sooner, I might have got it. There are people with 1/17 and 1/18 blend dates who have been shipped apparently. Sucks.
I'm a 1/15 blend date and stuck on rat mountain
Sponsored