Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Holy shit. You and @Headsong potentially appear to be on Ice Mountain now 😨😨😨

What's your current Estimated Delivery?
And how do you get a Shipped notification when it's not actually shipped??? Why does even the little info we do get mostly not right? See under: Why don't they tell us anything?
Sponsored

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado RST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the official call from our dealership today. Even though the pizza tracker shows an EDD of 2/27, their system updated with an EDD of 5/26. I’m pretty f&@$ing upset right now. Literally losing money on the sale of our vehicle the Bronco is replacing by the day. Also, kiss the terms of the financing that we had lined up goodbye. I’d imagine that this production issue costs us over $1000 in the long run.

JBBP

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
WELCOME TO ICE MOUNTAIN (Dirt Mountain v2.0)

To join the Ice Mountain Tracker - Fill out Google From here: https://forms.gle/T7SbqYBDhCqsEqaUA
Ice-Mountain.png

A great big shout out and thank-you to @jbrentd for creating some wonderful data visualization based on the Ice Mountain Tracker! Check it out below!
1644126379238.png
https://datastudio.google.com/reporting/592607e5-ac53-492f-a0a1-f29e4d6bed2a/page/QVrkC

Hey all, CO-Bronco here 🤠. With Dirt Mountain officially closed out I started thinking about our #NoBroncoLeftBehind slogan.
There seems to be a whole bunch of lost souls that have had their Broncos stuck "In-Production" and even "Built" for reasons completely unrelated to the MIC v1.0 failure that was announced back in August. For a while most of us thought it was just Shipping delays... but with many MY2022's being shipped within a week of Built notification it quickly became evident something else is going on.

I'm hoping this Ice Mountain tracker serves two main purposes:
1. To collect enough Data Points to highlight potential production issue

2. Serve as a place for those stuck "In-Production" to find community and blow off some steam long after their respective Build Weeks threads get abandoned by their old "Delivered" pals.

The Dirt Mountain Tracker thread has received over 425,000 page views with >7,000 posts.
1643743021961.png

To kill the time while we waited for our Bronco's to be released we had some awesome activities such as friendly wagers on "Built" status dates, competitions on who gets stuck on the Mountain the longest (with a bottle of the victors choosing as the reward, and of course meme's galore to go around.

But ultimately the best thing to come out of the DM thread was the Tips and Tricks that goes into Tracking what on earth is going on with your Bronco.
I'm convinced that the vast majority of websites, trackers, & backdoors that are floating around the various B6G Build Week threads originated in the DM Tracker.

I am hoping with the creation of the Ice Mountain Tracker that even more Tips and Tricks will be discovered and we will continue to at the forefront of providing valuable information for the Bronco community at large.

And like all things community driver - If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on what can make the tracker please let me know!

Potential Issues as to why Broncos are at Ice Mountain

Chips chips chips. That's the #1 theory right now.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/broncos-galore-spotted-in-holding-yard.35385/page-2

Also, some proof of other issues at MAP are @VoltageDrop's Active Shutter Wiring Harness & also his Intercooler Hose"
My dealer told me they ordered 500,000 chips and only 300,000 arrived. UGH

Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got the official call from our dealership today. Even though the pizza tracker shows an EDD of 2/27, their system updated with an EDD of 5/26. I’m pretty f&@$ing upset right now. Literally losing money on the sale of our vehicle the Bronco is replacing by the day. Also, kiss the terms of the financing that we had lined up goodbye. I’d imagine that this production issue costs us over $1000 in the long run.
I'm with ya!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WELCOME TO ICE MOUNTAIN (Dirt Mountain v2.0)

To join the Ice Mountain Tracker - Fill out Google From here: https://forms.gle/T7SbqYBDhCqsEqaUA
Ice-Mountain.png

A great big shout out and thank-you to @jbrentd for creating some wonderful data visualization based on the Ice Mountain Tracker! Check it out below!
1644126379238.png
https://datastudio.google.com/reporting/592607e5-ac53-492f-a0a1-f29e4d6bed2a/page/QVrkC

Hey all, CO-Bronco here 🤠. With Dirt Mountain officially closed out I started thinking about our #NoBroncoLeftBehind slogan.
There seems to be a whole bunch of lost souls that have had their Broncos stuck "In-Production" and even "Built" for reasons completely unrelated to the MIC v1.0 failure that was announced back in August. For a while most of us thought it was just Shipping delays... but with many MY2022's being shipped within a week of Built notification it quickly became evident something else is going on.

I'm hoping this Ice Mountain tracker serves two main purposes:
1. To collect enough Data Points to highlight potential production issue

2. Serve as a place for those stuck "In-Production" to find community and blow off some steam long after their respective Build Weeks threads get abandoned by their old "Delivered" pals.

The Dirt Mountain Tracker thread has received over 425,000 page views with >7,000 posts.
1643743021961.png

To kill the time while we waited for our Bronco's to be released we had some awesome activities such as friendly wagers on "Built" status dates, competitions on who gets stuck on the Mountain the longest (with a bottle of the victors choosing as the reward, and of course meme's galore to go around.

But ultimately the best thing to come out of the DM thread was the Tips and Tricks that goes into Tracking what on earth is going on with your Bronco.
I'm convinced that the vast majority of websites, trackers, & backdoors that are floating around the various B6G Build Week threads originated in the DM Tracker.

I am hoping with the creation of the Ice Mountain Tracker that even more Tips and Tricks will be discovered and we will continue to at the forefront of providing valuable information for the Bronco community at large.

And like all things community driver - If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on what can make the tracker please let me know!

Potential Issues as to why Broncos are at Ice Mountain

Chips chips chips. That's the #1 theory right now.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/broncos-galore-spotted-in-holding-yard.35385/page-2

Also, some proof of other issues at MAP are @VoltageDrop's Active Shutter Wiring Harness & also his Intercooler Hose"
I feel their pain! 🧊 🏔

TBrock

Badlands
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram 1500; '20 GT350R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@CO-Bronco Do you know if anyone else from the June blend still hasn't gotten delivery other than me?

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer told me they ordered 500,000 chips and only 300,000 arrived. UGH
I wonder about this because they are not just chips. The silicon semiconductors chips are integrated in the 25 of so modules for control. There are approx 100 per module. It’s the supplier of these modules who assembled the control boards that have the chips. It would be the modules control that would be installed not just chips. If they really knew this ahead of time the might have produced less of a easy to install module.

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Should I add my Bronco? Never got the “built” email but the mods popped up last Monday and delivery is pushed out to 5/14/22.

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs