Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes it is in my garage now
Wow that’s great!!! If you don’t mind me asking what trim did you with? I got Base Sasquatch 2 door 2.7.
Sponsored

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I noticed that it seems 2/7 is moving to 2/21 and 2/14 is moving to 2/28 now. That leaves the week of 2/14 open and possibly gives a buffer to get some of our rigs finished..if there’s any chips of course.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Question: the survey guided me not to put an EDD unless pizza tracker status was Built. Is that correct? I see most are In Production yet we have a lot of EDD in data. Not sure if I should go back in and add my EDD despite being In Production?

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question: the survey guided me not to put an EDD unless pizza tracker status was Built. Is that correct? I see most are In Production yet we have a lot of EDD in data. Not sure if I should go back in and add my EDD despite being In Production?
Thanks for flagging this. I had originally put that note assuming Ford was handling Ice Mountaineers the same way they had for us on Dirt Mountain (ie. No estimated delivery dates until after a "Built" status was given).

Small consolation I guess that they are at least communicating a bit more this time around. I'll update the Form to remove this text, thanks!

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for flagging this. I had originally put that note assuming Ford was handling Ice Mountaineers the same way they had for us on Dirt Mountain (ie. No estimated delivery dates until after a "Built" status was given).

Small consolation I guess that they are at least communicating a bit more this time around. I'll update the Form to remove this text, thanks!
Okay cool. I’ll add my date

Sponsored

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did anyone put together Ice Mountain stickers/patches? Thought I saw somebody was talking about it.

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow that’s great!!! If you don’t mind me asking what trim did you with? I got Base Sasquatch 2 door 2.7.
I got a 4 door Big Bend, 2.7 v6, mid pkg, LED signature lighting, non-sas, soft top, towing, aux switches, side steps, rear locking diff with 4.27 gears, door bags and floor liners

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did anyone put together Ice Mountain stickers/patches? Thought I saw somebody was talking about it.
stickermule has 10x 3”x3” custom vinyl sticker prints for $1 free shipping
https://www.stickermule.com/deals/4b02bdaf

note: someone on slickdeals warned about IP.. “CAUTION: Don't use Stickermule if you care about your IP. Its Terms and Conditions grant Stickermule a license to your content that allows them to do pretty much whatever they want with it (not just to provide you the service. Vista Print does not do this.”

Last edited:

TBrock

Badlands
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram 1500; '20 GT350R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whelp, I'm a dirt-mountain refugee. I'd originally gotten my shipped email back 1/13 with an estimated delivery of 1/16. Since gotten 3 more updates to my tracker for delivery date changes. For those of you keeping track, I was a 6/30 blend date... and still not delivered.

@CO-Bronco if you want to add me or just for anyone elses reference, I was a 2.7 2dr badlands sasquach, lux pkg, PPF, brushguard build in carbonized grey.

Sponsored

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford site still shows production date of Jan. 24. I called my dealer and he sent me a screen shot on his end with a Status of Primary - In Production / Secondary - Produced. ETA: Start Date May 26, End Date June 1st. ETA Disposition - Micro Chip at Plant On Hold.
Guess he sees what I can not. And I'm to assume I am also sitting at Ice Mountain, just don't know how to add to the data list.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford site still shows production date of Jan. 24. I called my dealer and he sent me a screen shot on his end with a Status of Primary - In Production / Secondary - Produced. ETA: Start Date May 26, End Date June 1st. ETA Disposition - Micro Chip at Plant On Hold.
Guess he sees what I can not. And I'm to assume I am also sitting at Ice Mountain, just don't know how to add to the data list.
Page one, post one, click on the link.

• Haha
Reactions: Cat

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whelp, I'm a dirt-mountain refugee. I'd originally gotten my shipped email back 1/13 with an estimated delivery of 1/16. Since gotten 3 more updates to my tracker for delivery date changes. For those of you keeping track, I was a 6/30 blend date... and still not delivered.

@CO-Bronco if you want to add me or just for anyone elses reference, I was a 2.7 2dr badlands sasquach, lux pkg, PPF, brushguard build in carbonized grey.
Holy shit. You and @Headsong potentially appear to be on Ice Mountain now 😨😨😨

What's your current Estimated Delivery?

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw it, clicked the link, and do not have the email from FORD needed to give the requested info to properly complete.
I can manually add you too the list if you DM me as much info as you can from the Tables Coloumns
Sponsored