First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford fusion hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking at the data analysis that was done, looks like 4dr, non sad OBX/big bend (? Already forgot) take up about 50% of our statistical pool. What chips might be in those back seats area. Power window electronics. Looks like QS caught it on Jan 12 blends. I am a Jan 13 blend, so I hope first in first out happens. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m holding onto anyways.
Sponsored

BuckyTheBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Found this beauty while scrolling Facfbook today. Unsure if it was taken by one of our own here in B6G or not.

@CO-Bronco At 1:35 you can see those people under the hood and a bunch of Broncos with their hoods up and what looks to be a crate next to them...what if they're putting in the missing chips/modules? That could be a good sign!

Last edited:

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@CO-Bronco At 1:35 you can see those people under the hood and a bunch of Broncos with their hoods up and what looks to be a crate next to them...what if they're putting in the missing chips/modules? That could be a good sign!
If they have chips I canā€™t imagine them shutting down the line unless they got a shipment of enough in just to resolve holding ordersā€¦who knows though.

duqueson

Big Bend
First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If they have chips I canā€™t imagine them shutting down the line unless they got a shipment of enough in just to resolve holding ordersā€¦who knows though.
Understood, but with those Broncos out there they might need the room for future build weeks. Hereā€™s to hope.

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found this beauty while scrolling Facfbook today. Unsure if it was taken by one of our own here in B6G or not.
From the video it looks like Ford has all hands on deck working on clearing the backlog. Hopefully the layer of snow and ice on the Bronco's hood protects the paint from scratches. šŸ™ƒ

Ford Bronco Ice Mountain Tracker (Dirt Mountain v2.0) 1644114060895

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine actually showed up today at the dealer. Picking it up this evening
Trolling? Or did this really happen? Because originally mine was supposed to show up the same day

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You're making me blush.

Glad to help and hope ya'll get your Broncos sooner than they are estimating. If you haven't done so yet, go check out the Ice Mountain Metrics. The charts are interactive and you can't break anything.

Thank you.

libtech

Big Bend
First Name
Libo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
From the video it looks like Ford has all hands on deck working on clearing the backlog. Hopefully the layer of snow and ice on the Bronco's hood protects the paint from scratches. šŸ™ƒ

The pessimist in me thinks that they are just doing a trickle charge on the battery to prevent it from going dead. But thatā€™s just pessimistic and now Iā€™m just sadā€¦

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The pessimist in me thinks that they are just doing a trickle charge on the battery to prevent it from going dead. But thatā€™s just pessimistic and now Iā€™m just sadā€¦
Man..if all those Broncos have batteries in them, thatā€™s not great for them to be sitting like that, so yourā€™e probably right.

Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i feel like i'm in the minority here - i'm a 1/24 blend, mods popped on 1/26, but my tear tag still says "DAA", no "activate" button available in ford pass, and tracker hasn't worked for about three days now. i was able to get in briefly to see that my EDD went from 2/21 to 5/21 and then haven't been able to get in since. any others in the same/similar boat? seems like most others in my build week all have updated tear tags, "activate" button in ford pass, etc etc.
Same here! WTF

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m confused still on how these will get chips, assuming itā€™s true that theyā€™d never shut the line down, so incoming build weeks will always get the chip priority. Wonā€™t it basically be until 2023 until they have a surplus of chips to give to the ice mountain lot?

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn....unreal
Sponsored