First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are the EXP shocks out yet? If so I did not see them.
Nope. You'll see them in our section of this forum before you see them on our website :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
nice to see more products coming to market. What's the timeline for the coilovers and complete stages?
We will be announcing them soon, like within the next couple of weeks. However, production quantities will still be subject to the same terrible lead times that has been plaguing the entire industry, though we are going to try to sneak a small run of them in early. But the EXP series mentioned above will hit production much quicker due to them not needing one of the key items that causes such delays (coil springs).

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We will be announcing them soon, like within the next couple of weeks. However, production quantities will still be subject to the same terrible lead times that has been plaguing the entire industry, though we are going to try to sneak a small run of them in early. But the EXP series mentioned above will hit production much quicker due to them not needing one of the key items that causes such delays (coil springs).
That's awesome. Can't wait to see what those EXP shocks look like. I want a set for my First Edition bad!!!!

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's awesome. Can't wait to see what those EXP shocks look like. I want a set for my First Edition bad!!!!
Cool! I'll probably be running the first prototype set on my 2-door Base pretty soon :)

Reactions: RLW

Sponsored

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would the exp's provide any lift on a non squach badlands? If so about how much? Thank you

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would the exp's provide any lift on a non squach badlands? If so about how much? Thank you
Yes they will. I don't have exact numbers but there will be two height settings so something like 1.5 or 3", wich will vary a little bit between models due to the differences in the shock that's being removed, between each of the trims. We'll have a chart for it when we announce the product. Remember, at this point this is just a hint I dropped :)

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Because this is a performance part, and we get more freedom of movement out of them. If you just want the squishiest ride, just stick with the stock arms :)
So, are you saying that other high misalignment joints that address NVH aren't performance parts? Heims are cheap... Not what many of us are looking for in an premium adjustable control arm. Good luck to you... I'll be looking for a better joint.

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, are you saying that other high misalignment joints that address NVH aren't performance parts? Heims are cheap... Not what many of us are looking for in an premium adjustable control arm. Good luck to you... I'll be looking for a better joint.
I'm saying that these work awesome and ride just fine. I've been driving our 4-door around for a few days and there's no more NVH in it than in my 2-door on stock arms. A big FK Rod End (definitely not cheap, by the way) on one end and a quality bushing at the other is a tried and true combination to get the best compromise between freedom of movement and NVH isolation. We've been doing it for years on our suspension components. But if it's not for you that's fine. Good luck to you and have a great day :)

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Dusty at ICON I've been patiently waiting for you boys to drop the goods, these don't disappoint as a start to upgrade the Bronco suspension. Can't wait to see your coilovers and the tie rods look to be much stronger here. (EDIT), Seems the tie rods haven't been addressed. May need to get those from Ford Performance or Camburg then.

Are you guys planning on any additional Stage upgrades beyond these in the future? (EDIT) 9? Geez, that's all the way to race. Stage 5-6 is where I'll be looking. Great info.

Have been one of your cheerleaders on the forum since mid 2020, so I'll be taking the leap once Ford finally gives me the rig. :) I'm sure pricing info is coming soon?

Last edited:

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything looks awesome. Has the Delta Joint PRO been used in any other applications or is this the 1st time? Really like the Delta Joint vs. uniball products that are available.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will there be billet counterparts to these tubular offerings? Thanks!

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Will there be billet counterparts to these tubular offerings? Thanks!
The billet UCA's were announced in one of his threads last week and the Rear Links have been on their site for a while now. I've no clue about the Track Bar.

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Dusty at ICON I've been patiently waiting for you boys to drop the goods, these don't disappoint as a start to upgrade the Bronco suspension. Can't wait to see your coilovers and the tie rods look to be much stronger here. (EDIT), Seems the tie rods haven't been addressed. May need to get those from Ford Performance or Camburg then.

Are you guys planning on any additional Stage upgrades beyond these in the future? (EDIT) 9? Geez, that's all the way to race. Stage 5-6 is where I'll be looking. Great info.

Have been one of your cheerleaders on the forum since mid 2020, so I'll be taking the leap once Ford finally gives me the rig. :) I'm sure pricing info is coming soon?
We're thinking of doing beefier tie-rods but you're right there are some nice ones already available elsewhere. But the steering rack is the real issue, and we don't do anything with rack-and-pinion assemblies so we're hoping for either a better factory upgrade or something beefier from the aftermarket, just like everyone else.

Yeah the stages are basically built around each of our different shock offerings: EXP, Internal Reservoir, External Reservoir, CDCV, CDEV, and with or without arms and UCA's for each. We'll have a chart that lists them all, along with pricing, when we do our product announcement for them. So there's really nowhere to go past 9, unless we do a true long travel Raptor-like kit with longer UCA and LCA's. But I can't really talk about the stuff being talked about deep in the ICON skunkworks though. I don't want to get disappeared LOL.
Sponsored