Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Westy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you still don’t have a VIN but ordered a Bronco from “back in the day”. Yeah, honestly it’s been that long now… Maybe you’re losing your mojo about being part of the blue oval family or maybe feeling like the family really doesn’t care about you….

But I’m a habitual optimist and refuse to get down. Then last Thursday as i was lying in my hammock, ticking off another lost week on my Bronco ‘22 calendar, as I stared longingly up at my Bronco flag stapled to the ceiling, wondering then this thing was ever gonna happen or if maybe Ford was gonna try to send me more swag to try and bolster my flagging spirits. Suddenly it hit me! Ford needs a new promo to get the juices flowing for all of us who’ve been feeling left behind. Give us a reason the check that email periodically and cheer on our fellow enthusiasts!

No more mass Swag! don’t want it, don’t need it! But let’s do a lotto and pull 20-50 names each month, those of us waiting for VINs and give us something of real value out of the Ford store. Hand out something meaningful and if you’re lucky enough to get a VIN at any point during ‘22 you’re eliminated from the game. But I’m talk-in good shiz out of the Ford store:

- Bronco Insulated Quilted Jacket (that things sweet!)
- Insulated Snap Shirt Jacket (even a sweeter)
- Recycled Baja Blanket (bitch’n colors!)
OR
- Off-Road Kit (gonna need it)
- Tailgate Folding Table (can see a beer on it the day )
- Road Shower (perfect for this surfer)

You get the idea but the items should increase in value and coolness throughout ‘22, with the December item being something like Rock Rails or something else super awesome!

And the VERY LAST early order holder, who’s had to wait until ‘23 for all the other lucky bastards who got VINs before him/her and had to wait til the very end, well they should get something like a half priced bronco or a bitch’n wrap or some other awesomeness to thank them for hanging in there and being a super super loyal Ford customer!!

I dont know why I wrote all that. Was just day dreaming again and wanted to share… think it would be fun and good marketing for F.
Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like it! Of course everyone would rather just have their Bronco, but this would be a nice "good will" gesture to all of us enthusiasts who have hung in there and are still waiting . . .

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where's the Yeti cooler and 2 beverage cups to match your Bronco?
AND the stuffed pony I keep asking for? :p

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should just stream the pulling-orders-out-of-a-hat process they use to determine which Broncos get scheduled each month.

I'd definitely tune in for the excitement, and I think the events would be more festive and congratulatory on B6G than the usual bitterness of the Thursday threads. As a bonus, we would actually find out if we get scheduled without relying on Ford's flaky emails, flaky backdoor sites, or flaky dealers.

Sponsored

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands