Sponsored

If anybody wants to know how long It took for me to lose my patience.

Oilman

Outer Banks
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 outer bank 4door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so January 10, 2022 I ordered a two door irruption green big bend . I got very discouraged about all the restrictions on pretty much everything I wanted knowing from many different people that my order was probably not gonna be filled within a year. I was not willing to pay the 15to20k over most places were getting so I made a ton of phone calls I accepted the fact that a four-door soft top was in my future and I did find one for 6000 over sticker and accepted the deal!My patience lasted a little over four months I don’t know how other people wait longer.

7F733433-866F-49E7-8748-EDC18F3ECFEB.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
Oilman

Oilman

Outer Banks
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 outer bank 4door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
everybody has a price, mine is msrp.
I feel the same way but in my line of work I takeoff most of the summer and it was worth the price for me to enjoy it this summer and not next

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel the same way but in my line of work I takeoff most of the summer and it was worth the price for me to enjoy it this summer and not next
i get it, especially a late res. in the end if it's worth it to the person and they have the cash do it, glad you got one!

the adm/scalper market will never change, the only downside is that every time this happens it helps enforce the practice. plus side 6k is reasonable for what most are getting non-res.

Sponsored

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I understand your frustration. It didn't take you long to lose your patience, though. There are so many reservation holders still waiting longer than I have. I have waited 360 days so far :)

Last edited:

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WOW! 🤦

imabadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so January 10, 2022 I ordered a two door irruption green big bend . I got very discouraged about all the restrictions on pretty much everything I wanted knowing from many different people that my order was probably not gonna be filled within a year. I was not willing to pay the 15to20k over most places were getting so I made a ton of phone calls I accepted the fact that a four-door soft top was in my future and I did find one for 6000 over sticker and accepted the deal!My patience lasted a little over four months I don’t know how other people wait longer.

Ford Bronco If anybody wants to know how long It took for me to lose my patience. 7F733433-866F-49E7-8748-EDC18F3ECFEB
I honestly have no idea how these saints have been able to wait this long for it. I ordered in late September 2021 and took delivery beginning of January - and that felt like forever!!

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I honestly have no idea how these saints have been able to wait this long for it. I ordered in late September 2021 and took delivery beginning of January - and that felt like forever!!
At this point the grudge against being skipped over by so many late orders is the only thing keeping us going and being HARD HEADED.
Sponsored