First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread got me curious so I checked Carvana out. My offer was $44k for a car with a sticker price of $43k. Not even close!

No way am I selling my Bronco after experiencing how well done the vehicle is and how fun it is to drive.
[/Quote/
On a 4 Door soft, Mid, 2.3, Auto Non Squatch Big Bend $40,600, offers were: Carvana $40,600, Carmax $43K and Vroom $46K. I passed on all three.
Sponsored

Timebandit

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser 2014
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tell him. If sell the Bronco and make money on the sale. As you said, you will need to buy another car with a price tag probably over MSRP. So the money made on the Bronco sale will be lost in the new purchase.

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Keep the Bronco, you can replace the husband lol

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To paraphrase Henny Youngman, the OP says
"Take my husband......

PLEASE!"

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread is going to piss of a lot of people that have been waiting a long time and still don’t have their Bronco, or have dealt with Dealers holding their Bronco hostage for ADM when it shows up.

TBH, I doubt you will make much on a used Big Bend, maybe a few thousand Assuming you paid MSRP + taxes.
I would bet that OP would post it for sale, entertain some tire kicking losers and then pull it after not being able to breakeven. If it was a loaded BL or FE, maybe there's something to discuss...

Sponsored

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I was telling my husband this morning about the news from yesterday regarding the chip shortage and the production delay. Now he wants me to sell my Bronco because he thinks we can make money on it. Yeah, probably, but I bought it because I wanted a Bronco. And if I sell it, who knows when I'll get another one. Plus I'd still have to go buy another car. He thinks I'm being silly wanting to keep it. But, I love it!
If you love it Keep it! Its so nice to finally see a post about someone that got their bronco that doesn't want to sell it. Enjoy

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Heck my wife is already talking about trading off her lease early to get another bronco 😂. I went for a long weekend snowmobiling and she put 200 miles on mine lol.

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep your Bronco . The way things are going you will not get another till the 7th gens come out.

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First week I had mine, I was legitimately offered 150k for my Badlands Sasquach. I told them it wasn't for sale, no regrets almost 4 months later.
Listen we all love Broncos here, but if they're really that serious, take the money and run my brother. Yeah it sucks cause you gotta wait for another one, but dude thats a helluva lotta money to hold you over till the next one comes, get yourself that Bronco Raptor even.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First week I had mine, I was legitimately offered 150k for my Badlands Sasquach. I told them it wasn't for sale, no regrets almost 4 months later.
You have to be kidding. $150K for a BL. You take the cash, and go buy one off some dealer lot even if it is $10K over sticker. You would be around $80K to the good.

Tat2Matt

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands Sasquach Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have to be kidding. $150K for a BL. You take the cash, and go buy one off some dealer lot even if it is $10K over sticker. You would be around $80K to the good.
I wasn't interested in his money. I got exactly what I wanted. This was in October, there wasn't any other around nor would I want another one.
Sponsored