Sponsored

If anybody wants to know how long It took for me to lose my patience.

BmoreCmore

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Scatpack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a loaded badlands except for tow and not a peep Dec 2020
Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get what you are saying, but I wants 2 door Badlands with Lux. Ordered middle of December and is being built this week. Thought it would take over a year to get and should have it first of May. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø So Iā€™m glad I was willing to wait, because Iā€™m getting what I wanted and WAY sooner than planned.
Glad that worked out for you!

... because an unfilled July '20 reservation feels like:
Ford Bronco If anybody wants to know how long It took for me to lose my patience. RZiZ

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hold strong. Your build is great! ;)

Last edited:

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations! 6K is not as bad as what we've all seen over the past year. Life is short and I don't blame you for jumping ship and purchasing it. Have a great Summer!

brucehawk14

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek/ 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
so January 10, 2022 I ordered a two door irruption green big bend . I got very discouraged about all the restrictions on pretty much everything I wanted knowing from many different people that my order was probably not gonna be filled within a year. I was not willing to pay the 15to20k over most places were getting so I made a ton of phone calls I accepted the fact that a four-door soft top was in my future and I did find one for 6000 over sticker and accepted the deal!My patience lasted a little over four months I donā€™t know how other people wait longer.

Ford Bronco If anybody wants to know how long It took for me to lose my patience. RZiZ
Wait, you ordered yours January this year and lost your patience? I've been waiting since October 2021 and some have been waiting before that.....gratz on the new Bronco BTW

Sponsored

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wait, you ordered yours January this year and lost your patience? I've been waiting since October 2021 and some have been waiting before that.....gratz on the new Bronco BTW
Early August 2020...

Currently trying to find the perfect Range Rover Classic or FJ60. The money saved on purchase of a 30+ year old truck will just go into upgrades. We'll see which happen first. I'd bet on the Rover or FJ if I were you.

capterik

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
so January 10, 2022 I ordered a two door irruption green big bend . I got very discouraged about all the restrictions on pretty much everything I wanted knowing from many different people that my order was probably not gonna be filled within a year. I was not willing to pay the 15to20k over most places were getting so I made a ton of phone calls I accepted the fact that a four-door soft top was in my future and I did find one for 6000 over sticker and accepted the deal!My patience lasted a little over four months I donā€™t know how other people wait longer.

holyshit, u couldnt wait at all, while so many of us r getting close to 2 years of waiting and still waiting, as ford satisfies newbies

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First day reservation, first day order 2 door Wiltrak, 2.7 SAS, tow and just about everything else.
507 days from resevation to delivery at MSRP. Only 2021 this dealer got.
I got a Shelby GT 500 to keep us entertained while it came. The Shelby took 2 years, 2 months and 2 days. Ford just don't have their shit together but it was worth the wait.
Lou
Sponsored