John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got my VIN on 27 May 2021 for a July 26 build week. Due to the shutdown I was pushed to week of the 16th of Aug. another Shut down Pushed me to SEP 13th. and then the latest news for MIC tops has me pushed to 1 NOV 2021. It sucks it's still not built but I am happy I'm not a dirt mountain build. Silver linings HAHAHA

Res and Order and build info in Signature if you want that info.
Thats not a bad outcome for your MIC, considering . . . Im hoping to see my OBX Purgatory Bronco by Thanksgiving! (Or Christmas?)
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What are you talking about I’m getting a 22 I have a 2 door so I was pushed to 22 I was just telling op if it was me I wouldn’t want a 21 so late in the game with 22 around the corner going to kill resale value but if you keep it no bigge
Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t read in your post you said you were getting a 2 door.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d rather have a model year 22 than take delivery of a 21 with 22 production around the corner November is late to be getting a 21 with 22 being produced in December
Your username is literally Bronco21fan, might want to update that...

Also, MY21, MY22, its not going to matter in 5 years. MY21 might be worth more to some being that they are more limited in quantity? Some might see it worth less because of all the MY21 issues? No one can predict what the value will be in the future. I just want my Bronco so I can enjoy it now.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your username is literally Bronco21fan, might want to update that...

Also, MY21, MY22, its not going to matter in 5 years. MY21 might be worth more to some being that they are more limited in quantity? Some might see it worth less because of all the MY21 issues? No one can predict what the value will be in the future. I just want my Bronco so I can enjoy it now.
E6D0B2F1-6876-4BFE-AE77-AF7BE062117C.gif

Sponsored

Jmoder

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4, Chrysler convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm holding pat with my order for a 2-door MIC.

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked with my dealer and that's what it shows in their system. last week i was still scheduled for 20 Sep. this week 1 Nov. contact your dealer like the title says.

I understand what is in the title of your post. You contacted your dealer.... I was asking 'how' you were informed. Verbally I'm guessing or you would have a screenshot for us. I look forward to that post ;)

OP
OP
Trueblue2296

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand what is in the title of your post. You contacted your dealer.... I was asking 'how' you were informed. Verbally I'm guessing or you would have a screenshot for us. I look forward to that post ;)
They sent me a PDF of the printout for everything involving my VIN. Not going to post it because it says the same thing I told you.

RMST09

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine had a 7/15 build date and my dealer says it’s built and waiting on a new top. He apparently has one in order for himself that is in a similar situation so I know he’s motivated to find out a timeline but has been unsuccessful so far. Anyone in a similar situation with more info?

Sponsored

RMST09

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine had a 7/15 build date and my dealer says it’s built and waiting on a new top. He apparently has one in order for himself that is in a similar situation so I know he’s motivated to find out a timeline but has been unsuccessful so far. Anyone in a similar situation with more info?
I have a VIN and a window sticker.

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am trying to stay positive.... I would think that Ford gave this plan some thought before they made it public. I think the date slides we are seeing now seem like that is the case. Seems like Late September/Early October they should have the new tooling in and online. With a known number of tops, they need to produce they should be able to work thru fairly quickly, getting all the units held at MAP replaced and shipped. Then start production on the units that haven't been built( Mixed FE and Scheduled VINs) in mid to late October thru the end of MY21 in early December. I have had 9 slides so I feel your pain.....

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford has no idea when Webasto will supply good MIC tops. Think of all the dates Ford put out then changed starting on December. Any date given by Ford is with fingers crossed hoping it comes true.
What would ever make you think that???

I have been criticized by so many Ford apologists for suggesting that Ford might not be able to make the dates they forecasted. When the truth is clearly that not even Ford can give a reliable answer at the moment.

Oh2Bbad

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Built 07/12 and likely at dirt hill, no updates on anything at this point,
so top is bad enough, how much damage could one expect sitting at active construction site?
Ship it and send top when built I say.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford has no idea when Webasto will supply good MIC tops.
Ford told you this? How do you know they "have no idea"??
Sponsored