First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Ranger, 2009 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hard to beat Granger to home shipping. I ship several vehicles a year & try various transport companies. No more. STOPWATCH is my go-to from now on. Not the absolute cheapest but definitely not the most expensive. But best of all, they do what they say they will do, for the amount they quote, & when they say they will do it. Yes, a broker, but prior transport owner who sold his trucks to his drivers. He knows everyone. Ask Granger about their customer feedback.
Stopwatch, huh? That's good info to have. Sounds like a very respectable company. I'll remember that if I or anyone I know needs a vehicle shipped in the future. Thanks
Sponsored

SmashFaceKiller

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door, BL, SAS- velocity blue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes! We were able to schedule the train leaving Cleveland at 4am to transfer in Chicago and get to Des Moines by 8pm. Not so bad. And now with the date being a few weeks away we can really take our time getting back like we hoped to do.

I appreciate your question. We've really been looking forward to this ever since I made the reservation in 2020. It might not make much sense to anyone else but having to fly and drive straight back (for a work deadline I have this week) or having it shipped, causing me to lose all that time and adventure with my dad, was the main reason I was so upset. I'm glad it worked out and granger let me store it in their lot a couple weeks longer.

I think the storage fee was $6/day or something like that if that can be the only useful info for anyone else reading this comment lol
That’s super awesome! How exciting to be able to go on such an adventure with your dad. I hope it’s the first of many memorable bronco trips you guys take together. You will have to make a post documenting your adventures while you pick up your bronco and take it on its first voyage!