Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

12k is a lot different than 25k.
I have had mine a year with almost 24k on it and have had no issues at all. Drives great and is a blast!
12k is nothing. 25k is nothing. If it's this bad at 25k miles, get rid of the thing. Any decent vehicle would still be perfect at 25k miles.

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
12k is a lot different than 25k.
I have had mine a year with almost 24k on it and have had no issues at all. Drives great and is a blast!
True, mine had issues in the first week of ownership.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

3300@ the shop. Manual transmission is garbage and hundreds are making scraping noises. Hopefully a fix is in the works?

Macclone

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty Platinum diesel.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So far so good with my 23 outer banks. Just passed 500 miles and 6 days.

Sponsored

Scott Cooper

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Post like this are starting to scare me. Picked up my 22 BD early January and already discovered a leak (only 1k on it). Dealer believes it is coming from the torque converter. I've noticed strange smells and grinding sounds coming from the transmission too. Hoping I don't have a lemon. Loved this car sense Ford introduced it but the F150 loaner im currently driving seems like the better idea.

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang. Sorry to hear that. I assume this is an honest review of your own Bronco. I hope these are isolated and not across the board. Just picked up my 2023 badlands sas high package and im only at 600miles and loving it. But at the same time. I am hearing stories left and right similar to yours and thinking its only a matter of time before it starts happening to me. It seems inevitable but hoping that they have worked out some of the issues since 2021. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully you can get out of it and not be too under on it.
Just turned over 10,000 miles on my Badlands. No issues whatsoever.

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

3300@ the shop. Manual transmission is garbage and hundreds are making scraping noises. Hopefully a fix is in the works?
I keep reading about these manual transmission issues… I’m at 3200 on my basemansquatch- it’s been flawless so far. Hope I’m not in a ticking time bomb

Sponsored

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I keep reading about these manual transmission issues… I’m at 3200 on my basemansquatch- it’s been flawless so far. Hope I’m not in a ticking time bomb
Couple people have dropped in to say their manuals are flawless as well. There are definitely several hundred of us with the issue. Mostly been just a noise for most. couple have turned into performance issues. Mine included. We are just diddling our thumbs until FORD acknowledges and corrects the defects.

Jkoren12345

Outer Banks
First Name
Jkor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Essentially, it's the biggest piece of shit I've ever owned and my first vehicle (38 years ago) was a Ford Pinto.

At 7k miles I had to have a motor put in it. Right now it's in the shop again for the following reasons:

The soft top is falling apart; getting a new one installed.
New front drive shaft from the recall.
Low washer fluid indicator has never worked. (The service advisor tried to tell me it didn't have one because my Badlands w/ Sas & Lux was too low end of a Bronco.)
The rattles are so bad my wife had to wear headphones coming back from Texas last week.
And the biggest issue, in my head, it literally sounds like it's gonna blow up when you get up to 85mph.

I had a 95 Jeep Wrangler for 10 years, all sorts of mods done to it. This 2021 vehicle has the same shitty build quality, it's louder, and it's just a complete disappointment.

Bitch session over. Good luck, all.
That sucks. I'm at 12k and the only thing that bugs me is this weird creaking sound coming from the back at slower speeds on rougher roads-can't figure that one out. Other than that, its been great!

bronco0311

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am at 10k miles and have owned it for 14 months and not a single issue. Soft top, too, that I put up and down about 5 days a week on average.

Sorry to hear about your's and it seems you got a lemon.

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That suck I got 24,500 at 11 month, few normal 1 gen bugs but nothing major. Running strong with 2 trips to FL 2 trips to Moab and 1 trip to CO,WY, and MT . 22 Badland SAS w/ Lux better luck on the next vehicle hopefully

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Essentially, it's the biggest piece of shit I've ever owned and my first vehicle (38 years ago) was a Ford Pinto.

At 7k miles I had to have a motor put in it. Right now it's in the shop again for the following reasons:

The soft top is falling apart; getting a new one installed.
New front drive shaft from the recall.
Low washer fluid indicator has never worked. (The service advisor tried to tell me it didn't have one because my Badlands w/ Sas & Lux was too low end of a Bronco.)
The rattles are so bad my wife had to wear headphones coming back from Texas last week.
And the biggest issue, in my head, it literally sounds like it's gonna blow up when you get up to 85mph.

I had a 95 Jeep Wrangler for 10 years, all sorts of mods done to it. This 2021 vehicle has the same shitty build quality, it's louder, and it's just a complete disappointment.

Bitch session over. Good luck, all.
I havent read all 6 pages of comments .... does yours qualify for the lemon Law?
Sponsored