In-floor utility track cargo system?

WILD ONE

First Name
Johnny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
I have a fat-tire bike, and really appreciate my Xterra's ability to carry it upright in the back with a Saris track truck bed bike rack setup. Carrying bikes more securely inside the cabin brings a bit of peace of mind, since the fat-bike is worth more than vehicle carrying it right now. :)

I want a new Bronco to do the same, and it would be a lot easier to re-use my old equipment if the Bronco has an in-floor track cargo system. Anyone heard about the cargo area's amenities? Jeep offers a track system in the Wrangler, so I can imagine the Bronco will, too.

Advertisement

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicles
I have a fat-tire bike, and really appreciate my Xterra's ability to carry it upright in the back with a Saris track truck bed bike rack setup. Carrying bikes more securely inside the cabin brings a bit of peace of mind, since the fat-bike is worth more than vehicle carrying it right now. :)

I want a new Bronco to do the same, and it would be a lot easier to re-use my old equipment if the Bronco has an in-floor track cargo system. Anyone heard about the cargo area's amenities? Jeep offers a track system in the Wrangler, so I can imagine the Bronco will, too.
No one knows anything about cargo dimensions just yet. I’m sure that there will be a solution for whatever you’re into.

Stampede.Offroad

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Gravity usually works pretty well for me.

I don't see either wheelbase being very big on cargo volume, but I suppose they might have more than a Wrangler by virtue of cabin width.

kodiakisland

First Name
d
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma, 2016 Camaro, 2018 Indian
I'm hoping the rear seats come out and not just fold down. Some useful tie downs in the floor. It's usually just me and my dog, so I like space more than passengers.