In-floor utility track cargo system?

WILD ONE

First Name
Johnny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
I have a fat-tire bike, and really appreciate my Xterra's ability to carry it upright in the back with a Saris track truck bed bike rack setup. Carrying bikes more securely inside the cabin brings a bit of peace of mind, since the fat-bike is worth more than vehicle carrying it right now. :)

I want a new Bronco to do the same, and it would be a lot easier to re-use my old equipment if the Bronco has an in-floor track cargo system. Anyone heard about the cargo area's amenities? Jeep offers a track system in the Wrangler, so I can imagine the Bronco will, too.

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Platinum, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara
I have a fat-tire bike, and really appreciate my Xterra's ability to carry it upright in the back with a Saris track truck bed bike rack setup. Carrying bikes more securely inside the cabin brings a bit of peace of mind, since the fat-bike is worth more than vehicle carrying it right now. :)

I want a new Bronco to do the same, and it would be a lot easier to re-use my old equipment if the Bronco has an in-floor track cargo system. Anyone heard about the cargo area's amenities? Jeep offers a track system in the Wrangler, so I can imagine the Bronco will, too.
No one knows anything about cargo dimensions just yet. I’m sure that there will be a solution for whatever you’re into.

Stampede.Offroad

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Gravity usually works pretty well for me.

I don't see either wheelbase being very big on cargo volume, but I suppose they might have more than a Wrangler by virtue of cabin width.