Sponsored

Does factory Floor Liners option includes cargo area?

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI - I asked my local dealer about this. He confirmed that if you order the liner in the build and price, it will replace the carpet and you will NOT get both. He mentioned this just happened on a Bronco Sport order that came through his dealership.

Take that input for what it’s worth.
Sponsored

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FYI - I asked my local dealer about this. He confirmed that if you order the liner in the build and price, it will replace the carpet and you will NOT get both. He mentioned this just happened on a Bronco Sport order that came through his dealership.

That’s dumb. How can you get free mats through Ford pass if I’m not a Ford customer yet ?
And, are the mats cheaper if I just buy at local store ?

ScrunchFace

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can anyone else confirm or refute this?

Sponsored

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The ordering guide does not state that the floor liners replace the carpeted floor mats.

If you upgrade to leather trimmed vinyl seats on the badlands there is a note that says carpet flooring replaces the standard rubberized flooring. There is no note similar to this for the floor liners saying they replace the carpeted floor mats, so I'm under the impression that you still get the carpeted floor mats if you spend the $160 on the floor liners.

Furthermore, in the ordering guide the First Edition says it has all the standard equipment as the Badlands, which includes carpeted floor mats front and rear (4 door only) plus floor liners as standard equipment, so I'd think you get both the carpeted floor mats and liners (at least on Badlands) if you pay for the liners.

If a dealer says you give up the carpeted floor mats by purchasing the floor liners I'd point out that the ordering guide doesn't support that view.

Last edited:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will go after market if I decide I need them....

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m gonna use my Ford Points to get them. Free, don’t have to pay interest on it and don’t have to roll it onto the loan also.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m gonna use my Ford Points to get them. Free, don’t have to pay interest on it and don’t have to roll it onto the loan also.
Same!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But for many of us, buying them via the BP means we get the "deals"... where if you buy them after with your points, you will most likely be paying retail.

I'm sure the aftermarket will have some great options, but they will most likely be similar in price if not more.

I'm saving my Ford Credits for other things like the protection bag for the middle roof panel.

Sponsored

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But for many of us, buying them via the BP means we get the "deals"... where if you buy them after with your points, you will most likely be paying retail.

I'm sure the aftermarket will have some great options, but they will most likely be similar in price if not more.

I'm saving my Ford Credits for other things like the protection bag for the middle roof panel.
I'm using mine on as many full synthetic oil changes as I can get.

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
You get carpet ones standard But if you order rubber ones I believe they swap them out (so you don’t get both) so you’re better off having dealer order for you separately.

also based on my buddies FJ with rubber floors they will get scuffed up over time so I think it’s even more important to keep them covered.

I actually do however think carpet ones would be nice on the rubber floor to improve the acoustics, I imagine the bronco will be really reverberant and echo-prone between the hard top and rubber floors. Not great for nvh, conversation, or music.

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just an FYI, I figured I would see what the chat support people would say about this topic, and they confirmed the same thing my local dealer told me (it would be substituted by default). But I am hoping @BlueBronco's scenario turns up as an option for us too.

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 2.52.49 PM.png
Sponsored