Sponsored

In LOVE with the Bronco! Want to leave car...

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Simple answer. Get the Bronco and keep the civic. I have a Bronco and a civic. The civic is my daily and the Bronco is my fun vehicle.
Sponsored

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The up side here is that by driving a Civic, you will be forced to hone your ass finding skills to perfection. Any loser could find ass while driving a Bronco - no challenge in that. May you find all the ass you desire, sir.

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The up side here is that by driving a Civic, you will be forced to hone your ass finding skills to perfection. Any loser could find ass while driving a Bronco - no challenge in that. May you find all the ass you desire, sir.
Very true, if you can find someone that's into you driving a Civic I guess it's worth bragging about! 😉

@ASS_FIN_DIR what was the price on the Badlands? Maybe look around to the dealerships around you in a couple hundred mile circle. They should be dealing on the remaining '23s but '24s who knows, from the flow on here they shouldn't be above MSRP. There was also a thread on here that there was a dealer in Michigan offering employee pricing on two doors and they had a few '24 Black Diamonds in stock at reasonably good prices, you can fly in and drive home.

As for the Civic, quit quoting OTD price, if you paid $28k and anyone is offering you $24k then in this market I think that's pretty good, welcome back to depreciating car values.

OP
OP

ASS_FIN_DIR

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very true, if you can find someone that's into you driving a Civic I guess it's worth bragging about! 😉

@ASS_FIN_DIR what was the price on the Badlands? Maybe look around to the dealerships around you in a couple hundred mile circle. They should be dealing on the remaining '23s but '24s who knows, from the flow on here they shouldn't be above MSRP. There was also a thread on here that there was a dealer in Michigan offering employee pricing on two doors and they had a few '24 Black Diamonds in stock at reasonably good prices, you can fly in and drive home.

As for the Civic, quit quoting OTD price, if you paid $28k and anyone is offering you $24k then in this market I think that's pretty good, welcome back to depreciating car values.
The dealer was asking 65k for said Bronco! Ok, man, I'll quit with the Civic's OTD price.
Sponsored