Sponsored

In Production for two weeks without update?

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't be the only one from dirt mountain laughing at the "2 weeks In production". I spent 3 months in production. Every day of that time hoping something would change, but nothing.
I keep going back to the Track My Order link in the E-mail from Ford:
Your 2022 Bronco Badlands is "In Production".
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.

"In Production" UMM...KINDA?
"...is being manufactured" MAYBE
"...a few days." +10 days to +90 days
"...now available..." NO

Mine was originally scheduled for production week 12/13/2021, bumped to week 12/20/2021. Shows in production now with the date of 01/05/2022 and an estimated delivery of 01/20/2022.

My expectations are pretty low that I will see my Bronco on the 20th, based on what I have seen on this forum. The Ford Managers who approve the scripts/content for these web pages should visit the factory floor sometime and see what is really going on.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never fear for you are not alone. Blend 12/04/21, build started on 12/06/21 and finished for whatever reason on 12/28/21. Delivery has moved too many times to note but as of this writing it has not yet shipped. Current estimated delivery is 2/6/2022 for a 2021 Ford Bronco.
They simply don't care about anyone. End of story!

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 2dr WildTrak has been ā€œIn Productionā€ for two weeks ! My dominos bronco tracker hasnā€™t changed! Anyone else having this issue? I was super excited! Now Iā€™m thinking itā€™s just a joke.

Update: Today the tracker still says in production with one slight change. It now has a estimated delivery date of 1/4/22
Same thing with me! Was wondering how we can check in real time what's going on.

Sponsored

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called the 800 # Bronco Team dpt in Detroit, and the girl told me that we also don't get our window stickers until about a week AFTER they are built? That doesn't sound right, because all I see is people waiting in anticipation at the Blend date, etc. AFTER they get their window sticker to track when it's going to be built. Anyone know anything more or different on that?

Beno

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
still in production 12/6/21 no e-mails I'm pissed

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called the 800 # Bronco Team dpt in Detroit, and the girl told me that we also don't get our window stickers until about a week AFTER they are built? That doesn't sound right, because all I see is people waiting in anticipation at the Blend date, etc. AFTER they get their window sticker to track when it's going to be built. Anyone know anything more or different on that?
My Window Sticker became available when the build started, but it disappeared a few days later. This happened to many of us in the 12/20 Build Week Group.

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
this is the support group I didnā€™t know I needed. Part of the 12/6 group, blend date of 12/11 and radio silence since then. The lack of communication from ford is by far the worst part.

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Window Sticker became available when the build started, but it disappeared a few days later. This happened to many of us in the 12/20 Build Week Group.
My build date per the email was today. Iā€™ve not been thinking too much knowing the probable reality. How pathetic is that? Hopefully before Fall weā€™ll all have ours. Lol

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't be the only one from dirt mountain laughing at the "2 weeks In production". I spent 3 months in production. Every day of that time hoping something would change, but nothing.
Just 3? I made it 2 days shy of 5 months and wasn't even the longest.

Good luck everyone, it's not fun being strung along.

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There may be light for you, too. Mine went 'in production' 10/20. Produced 12/25 and shipped today!
Pics when I actually see it in a few weeks!
My shipped update in the tracker says my Bronco will be delivered to the dealer on 1/15. That's moved earlier from 1/20. Getting a bit excited.

Ordering a 22 to go with the 21 for me and my wife. I reserved the 22 last year.

OP
OP
Badpanda05

Badpanda05

Wildtrak
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Never fear for you are not alone. Blend 12/04/21, build started on 12/06/21 and finished for whatever reason on 12/28/21. Delivery has moved too many times to note but as of this writing it has not yet shipped. Current estimated delivery is 2/6/2022 for a 2021 Ford Bronco.
They simply don't care about anyone. End of story!
Yeah that was my date too! Now delivery is 02/03/2022. Window sticker changes date every Wednesday!

Reactions: Cat
OP
OP
Badpanda05

Badpanda05

Wildtrak
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer canā€™t track em either. ā€œEnd of this week it says should be hereā€. That was last week lol
Sponsored