First Name
Jeddi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Gladiator and random Wranglers.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can anyone direct me to a dealership that can offer a in-stock Bronco @ sub 5k ADM? Willing to go up and down coast and possibly out of state for the right deal. Thanks.
Sponsored

ar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Check in with ford store morgan hill - they have a no ADM policy. I would formally let them know of your interest and periodically check to see if any orders are dropped.

Sewie

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 22 Bronco BL Sas 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll second Ford Store, it's where I got mine. But they never seem to show any on their site so you'll have to visit/call.

I've seen someone post some from North Bay Ford in Santa Cruz as well. Looking at their site they show two right now.

cdcsf

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB Sprinter 4x4, '22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Walnut Creek Ford also is no ADM. But, I doubt they have any Broncos available. When I picked mine up a couple weeks ago, I asked them what happens if someone doesn't want the Bronco they ordered which has been built. The sales guy said then they call their list of order holders (who have not been built yet) to see if any are interested. If no takers, then they will offer it to the public.

I don't think it hurts to give them a call to see if they have anything available. Maybe they'll add you to their list of individuals to call if one comes available.

When I was waiting for my Bronco to be delivered, it looked like they were receiving quite a few Broncos (most probably custom orders) on a weekly basis.

That said, you could calling Serramonte Ford. Online they show 20 Broncos available but these also have a $15k markup. Maybe they'll negotiate.

Also, if you're willing to go to SoCal, someone posted within the past couple of days that his kid walked into Fairview Ford and purchased off the lot at MSRP. Look for the post since it has a contact name and phone number.

cdcsf

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB Sprinter 4x4, '22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, Big Valley Ford in Stockton shows 24 Broncos online and they don't appear to have a markup.

Sponsored

ar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also, Big Valley Ford in Stockton shows 24 Broncos online and they don't appear to have a markup.
they are marked up - the msrp is wrong. check the window stickers. wildtrak is listed for 70k...

OP
OP

Jeddi

First Name
Jeddi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Great leads guys. Thank you!
And yes just because their website has rigs listed @ MSRP and/or show 20+ units available, it does not mean it's true. Shockingly not all dealers are honest! :eek:

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Jeddi, I'm in So Cal and had zero luck trying to get anywhere close to ADM. I went out of state and I ended up getting mine from Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor, MI. Yeah it was out of state, but I got a full loaded WT for MSRP and it cost me $1,500 or so to get it shipped out there. Super easy. There are a few others too that are dealing in that same area for MSRP and some are doing A/X plans too. Also, I would just call them as their site doesn't always have everything. But last I saw yesterday they had a 23 WT for below MSRP (with A plan), so probably at MSPR without. Good luck, message if if you want some others that I found out of state too.

Jonny Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BD Sasquatch 4door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone direct me to a dealership that can offer a in-stock Bronco @ sub 5k ADM? Willing to go up and down coast and possibly out of state for the right deal. Thanks.
Bob Wondries ford in Alhambra had a blue Wild Trak 2023 2 door for I think 62 and they said not too high ADM but I didn’t ask hit them up

BigBend530

Big Bend
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2Dr.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I guess I got lucky getting a brand new 2 dr. Big Bend Sasquatch for under $5k ADM 2 weeks ago. Of course the luck ran out when it died on the way home from the dealership.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Jeddi

First Name
Jeddi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can I buy your Bronco 😁

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great leads guys. Thank you!
And yes just because their website has rigs listed @ MSRP and/or show 20+ units available, it does not mean it's true. Shockingly not all dealers are honest! :eek:
Hey Jeddi,

Sean @ Serramonte Ford

We have a handful available. Our inventory system doesn't differentiate between stock and custom ordered, so we show 20 on the website, but only a handful available.

Right now, these units are available:

PP0283 Badlands Azure Gray, Auto/Lux/Sasquatch/Hard Top - $15k over is what we're asking, but would go to $10k over for B6G member. This one has all the right options minus the 2.7L
N1169 - 2022 Badlands with Mid Package, manual transmission, leather, and soft top. - We'd let this one go at $5k over to a B6G Member. Personally, I love this build, but the Mid package is a turnoff for those not in the know.

Before anyone gets in a tiff, both were cancelled customer orders.

PM me if interested

wustangdan

Black Diamond
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond - non sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Razzari Ford (Merced, CA) has zero ADM right now. Call them to see what they have since their website doesn't show exactly what is available. The sales people at Razzari are amazing and super helpful.

OP
OP

Jeddi

First Name
Jeddi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks like they have ADM on Badlands and Wildtracks. That's what I prefer but hell for the right price I might go for something less equipt.

OP
OP

Jeddi

First Name
Jeddi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Jeddi,

Sean @ Serramonte Ford

We have a handful available. Our inventory system doesn't differentiate between stock and custom ordered, so we show 20 on the website, but only a handful available.

Right now, these units are available:

PP0283 Badlands Azure Gray, Auto/Lux/Sasquatch/Hard Top - $15k over is what we're asking, but would go to $10k over for B6G member. This one has all the right options minus the 2.7L
N1169 - 2022 Badlands with Mid Package, manual transmission, leather, and soft top. - We'd let this one go at $5k over to a B6G Member. Personally, I love this build, but the Mid package is a turnoff for those not in the know.

Before anyone gets in a tiff, both were cancelled customer orders.

PM me if interested
Would you please adjudicate me, why is the Mid package considered a turn off?
Sponsored