California Check-in

aplm7

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Northern Californian here, getting into Overlanding once I get a Bronco.

DustyD

First Name
Dustin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Vehicle Showcase
Northern Californian here, getting into Overlanding once I get a Bronco.

Central Coast (Pismo Beach area) here. I'm going the same route w/ the Bronco.

In order to get the hell away from as much weekend housework as possible (and spend better time with the kids), we use our travel trailer a lot and add in as many hike-in camping trips as we can. As the Bronco gets closer to release, I'm becoming more & more interested in the over-landing thing to add another approach to our adventures.

Once I retire, I plan on using the Bronco as a "toad", getting pulled across the country behind my diesel-pusher RV. If the Bronco falls short, I'll switch to pulling a Jeep like most other RV's I see on the road these days.

OP
aplm7

aplm7

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Central Coast (Pismo Beach area) here. I'm going the same route w/ the Bronco.

In order to get the hell away from as much weekend housework as possible (and spend better time with the kids), we use our travel trailer a lot and add in as many hike-in camping trips as we can. As the Bronco gets closer to release, I'm becoming more & more interested in the over-landing thing to add another approach to our adventures.

Once I retire, I plan on using the Bronco as a "toad", getting pulled across the country behind my diesel-pusher RV. If the Bronco falls short, I'll switch to pulling a Jeep like most other RV's I see on the road these days.
I'll ping you on the Convoy system we'll test the range NorCal to Central Cal lol