Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Chevy Bolt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in Westlake Village and have a 2-door Badlands reserved at DCH Ford in Thousand Oaks/Westlake (thought I may switch to wildtrack). It's essentially across the street from where I live.

They've told me there won't be any markup if you reserved a bronco which makes me think they may mark them up if you are buying one off the lot when they have them, or if orders get canceled or something but that is just speculation.

I got my order in on 7/13 so I don't see any problems that should pop up in terms of allocation.
Also, the ease of walking across the street to pick up my Bronco is well worth not saving a grand at another dealership or being lumped in to a huge group of orders.
I’m in your area, did you get your Badlands yet? I had my truck in for a recall at DCH last week and was impressed to see a few Broncos on the lot without ADM.
Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ventura area here! Build week is 3/24, fingers crossed.
Looking forward to taking my trailer to remote camping spots and wheeling.

Hey there! I'm in LA area if anyone wants to hit a trail one of these days!

Would love to hit the trails with y'all (and anyone on this thread!) I frequent the Anza Area, Red Rock Canyon State Park. Would love to get a group going to have company camping or for a trail day/weekend!

805BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Chevy Bolt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Would love to hit the trails with y'all (and anyone on this thread!) I frequent the Anza Area, Red Rock Canyon State Park. Would love to get a group going to have company camping or for a trail day/weekend!
I went camping at Anza a few months ago, would love to go back and take the Bronco out.
I’ll be eager to hit the trails as soon as I have keys in hand.

Jwrios23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban, Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Love to go back to Red Rock. Went last year to camp/hike for a couple of days. Didn’t have the Bronco at the time but looked like there was a lot of cool trails to explore. Definitely going back soon!

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went camping at Anza a few months ago, would love to go back and take the Bronco out.
I’ll be eager to hit the trails as soon as I have keys in hand.
YES. Let me know and we can get a weekend camping or something together. Sooo much fun trails and land to explore out there!

Love to go back to Red Rock. Went last year to camp/hike for a couple of days. Didn’t have the Bronco at the time but looked like there was a lot of cool trails to explore. Definitely going back soon!
1000% debating if I'm headed out there on Saturday. It's an awesome state park/OHV area too. Let me know if you need an extra bronco 🙂

DanielIvan

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello,

Me and the wife are in the Monterey Park area east of Los Angeles. Took delivery of our 4 Door Eruption Green OBX last week from Galpin Ford. Their mark up was a $350 "Galpin Fee" is what they called it over MSRP. Not a deal breaker by any stretch of the imagination. Found a sticker in the car with a 25k mark up ready to go in case we did not close on the deal. After waiting 560+ days since putting in the reservation, we were not going to just walk away. Our sales rep's name was William Tejada - he was very patient and pleasant, made the car buying experience surprisingly easygoing. Would buy a car from them again.

Ford Bronco WELCOME -- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CHECK-IN IMG_2397

Jviz4u

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice-Mountain special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello,

Me and the wife are in the Monterey Park area east of Los Angeles. Took delivery of our 4 Door Eruption Green OBX last week from Galpin Ford. Their mark up was a $350 "Galpin Fee" is what they called it over MSRP. Not a deal breaker by any stretch of the imagination. Found a sticker in the car with a 25k mark up ready to go in case we did not close on the deal. After waiting 560+ days since putting in the reservation, we were not going to just walk away. Our sales rep's name was William Tejada - he was very patient and pleasant, made the car buying experience surprisingly easygoing. Would buy a car from them again.

IMG_2397.jpeg
Go Galpin ! That a beautiful color. Enjoy

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking to hit a trail this weekend, would love to meet up with other owners! Debating either Joshua Tree (Old Dale), Bradshaw Trail, Red Rock Canyon State Park, or Burns Canyon possibly.đź‘€

Nataliep

Badlands
First Name
Natalie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there! I'm in LA area if anyone wants to hit a trail one of these days!
I know I’m pretty late to this thread but if anyone wants to hit a trail I am down :) I’m in the San Fernando valley. I’ve gone to Frazier park and a few trails in Santa Clarita so far with my badlands.

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I’m pretty late to this thread but if anyone wants to hit a trail I am down :) I’m in the San Fernando valley. I’ve gone to Frazier park and a few trails in Santa Clarita so far with my badlands.
đź‘‹ Hello! Shocked we haven't run into each other! Would definitely love to hit a trail. Santa Clarita has some fun forest service roads which have awesome viewsâ›°

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Daddy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Tesla Y, Wrangler, F150, Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Encinitas Ford, they said they would honor MSRP with no mark up.
Sponsored