First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am from the Thousand Oaks area and although my dealer claims he had over 400 orders when the smoke cleared way back in 2020 I have not yet seen another 2 door on the road (but I have seen some at the dealer). I have seen a few 4 doors crusing around. Anyhow, I was wondering if there is central place on the forum to search for other Bronco folks who live in the same general area?
Sponsored

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some people are going to Cleghorn on the 20th I think. That might be closest for you. If I go, and my wife stays at home, you can ride shotgun. No promises though, my schedule is more erratic than a squirrel on meth

v8venom

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2021 392 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2 door is currently in production and hopefully Iā€™ll have it in about 3-5 weeks. Iā€™m in Corona and have ran many trails in my Jeep. Once I get mine in Iā€™m game to hit some trails to test her out.
Mike

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So Cal Broncos is a Bronco enthusiast group that's been around for over 20 years, mostly Early Broncos but a growing number of us have been getting into the 6G Broncos too. We don't have a presence on this forum but we have our own FB groups, forum, email server, etc. I won't add links here as I'm not sure if it's appropriate to do so. But we're easy to find with a Google or FB search.

Some of the things we have coming up:
  • ETDS ("early" Tierra Del Sol), Truckhaven CA this coming weekend.
  • A bunch of us are going up to United By Bronco in St. George, Utah the following weekend March 4-6.
  • Fabulous Fords Forever at Irwindale Speedway, a bunch of us have passes to enter our Broncos into the show there. We might have a meetup somewhere the night before.
  • A bunch of our guys make the annual trek out to Moab Bronco Safari in Utah.
  • Wild Horses 4X4 Bronco Roundup up in Lodi
  • Big Bear Bronco Bash in June, our biggest home-grown trail event, this will be our 21st annual.
  • Plus any other impromptu runs that come up.
You're welcome to join us if you're interested. There are no meetings, no dues, no bosses and no committees. Just find any of our online channels and join the discussion.

Nataliep

Badlands
First Name
Natalie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am from the Thousand Oaks area and although my dealer claims he had over 400 orders when the smoke cleared way back in 2020 I have not yet seen another 2 door on the road (but I have seen some at the dealer). I have seen a few 4 doors crusing around. Anyhow, I was wondering if there is central place on the forum to search for other Bronco folks who live in the same general area?
hi :) Iā€™m in the San Fernando valley, Iā€™ve seen maybe 3 around here lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncorik

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So Cal Broncos is a Bronco enthusiast group that's been around for over 20 years, mostly Early Broncos but a growing number of us have been getting into the 6G Broncos too. We don't have a presence on this forum but we have our own FB groups, forum, email server, etc. I won't add links here as I'm not sure if it's appropriate to do so. But we're easy to find with a Google or FB search.

Some of the things we have coming up:
  • ETDS ("early" Tierra Del Sol), Truckhaven CA this coming weekend.
  • A bunch of us are going up to United By Bronco in St. George, Utah the following weekend March 4-6.
  • Fabulous Fords Forever at Irwindale Speedway, a bunch of us have passes to enter our Broncos into the show there. We might have a meetup somewhere the night before.
  • A bunch of our guys make the annual trek out to Moab Bronco Safari in Utah.
  • Wild Horses 4X4 Bronco Roundup up in Lodi
  • Big Bear Bronco Bash in June, our biggest home-grown trail event, this will be our 21st annual.
  • Plus any other impromptu runs that come up.
You're welcome to join us if you're interested. There are no meetings, no dues, no bosses and no committees. Just find any of our online channels and join the discussion.
Hello! Do you know when your cool SoCal Broncos hats will be back in stock in L/XL?

4XMORE

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You should join the Socal Club in the Clubs section of 6G. We have a trip coming up to Bronco Knoll next month where a few of us are meeting up to do some basic off roading in the rigs.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/group-events/trip-to-bronco-knoll-socal-chapter-meetup.18/